copy of Macross DYRL?

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: copy of Macross DYRL?

Sad day when a Robotech.com moderator won't stand up for intellectual property rights, isn't it?

EDIT: No, don't bother hanging around, Mav. We all know you run away when confronted.

I'm more Sergeant Hartman than you are, any day.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Gubaba.
12 years 1 month ago #18438

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re: copy of Macross DYRL?

Gubaba wrote;

Sad day when a Robotech.com moderator won't stand up for intellectual property rights, isn't it?

I have stood to my principles as indicated by the results, Doug removed those songs long ago and the original link to to DYRL from that original post was also removed.

However it seems someone once again put that illegal dub up on YouTube which is clearly a copyright violation.

So Gubaba, tell me whose the one not standing up to principle. ;)

Gubaba wrote;

I guess you think "Infringing on copyrightable material which they do not own" is okay, huh?

Once again you're inferring, I never stated that in the quote as you are putting in those words.

However you seem to be fine with illegal dubs on YouTube, where's your sense of principles now Gubaba?

Memo wrote;

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE IN AN AGREEMENT OVER ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS?

SO IT'S OK NOW FOR YOU GUBABA?

Clearly Gubaba thinks he's above the law.

Mav...
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
12 years 1 month ago #18441

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

MaverickLSC wrote:

Gubaba wrote;

I have stood to my principles as indicated by the results, Doug removed those songs long ago and the original link to to DYRL from that original post was also removed.

However it seems someone once again put that illegal dub up on YouTube which is clearly a copyright violation.

So Gubaba, tell me whose the one not standing up to principle. ;)

Dpug did. Your buddy. Who also uploaded Robotech content, without permission. To which, you said:

"I like the PictureInPicture commentary, looks great so far. I would like to see an improved intro as the lettering was difficult to see(possible color clashing) Also the audio does need to be balanced for volume between the video clips of Robotech and the commentary. The clips are too loud and I have to adjust the volume when the commentary pops up.
So far you have good content, perhaps you can record your talkshoe podcasts in this manner and upload it as a video as well as a podcast.
MaverickLSC"

MaverickLSC wrote:

Gubaba wrote;

I guess you think "Infringing on copyrightable material which they do not own" is okay, huh?

Once again you're inferring, I never stated that in the quote as you are putting in those words.

Okay, I'm honestly confused. Are you saying you didn't say this?

www.robotechx.com/forums/51-cannon-fodde...t=10&start=220#14480

You keep trying to push your defense of others' pirating of Macross and Robotech material onto me.

Whatever happened to simple personal responsibility? Why not own up to your own words? Are you THAT ashamed of the positions you've had to take?

MaverickLSC wrote:

However you seem to be fine with illegal dubs on YouTube, where's your sense of principles now Gubaba?

You know as well as I do (or at least, I hope you do) that Youtube always asks if this is YOUR PERSONAL copyright.

Just because I live in Japan doesn't mean I'm an employee of Toho. But If I could delete the video, I would.

MaverickLSC wrote:

Memo wrote;

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE IN AN AGREEMENT OVER ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS?

SO IT'S OK NOW FOR YOU GUBABA?

Clearly Gubaba thinks he's above the law.

Mav...

Aw, okay, Mav...you got me. I'm "quaking in my boots." :laugh:
12 years 1 month ago #18442

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re: copy of Macross DYRL?

Gubaba wrote;

Aw, okay, Mav...you got me. I'm "quaking in my boots."

LOL, well atleast there's something we can agree with. :laugh:
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
12 years 1 month ago #18445

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

MaverickLSC wrote:

Gubaba wrote;

Aw, okay, Mav...you got me. I'm "quaking in my boots."

LOL, well atleast there's something we can agree with. :laugh:

Totally. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
12 years 1 month ago #18446

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Maxmapster on topic Re: copy of Macross DYRL?

If you have a youtube account, you can watch all 12 parts, type in Macross DYRL Dubbed and all English episodes will come up. If you know how to copy it from there. It can be done.

I"ve so far found, the complete Robotech series in English, Macross Plus vol. 1-4 and the movie - subtitled in English, Macross Movie DYRL - sutitled and dubbed, Megazone 23, Shadow Chronicles, Orguss 2 and Akira - awesome movie!

Good luck and hopefully this helps you.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 1 month ago #18462

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: copy of Macross DYRL?

HEY Maxmapster,

I EDITED YOUR POST. NO POSTING OF ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS OR WHERE YOU CAN GET ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS.

JUST KEEP IT CLEAN.

THANKS.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 1 month ago #18464

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Maxmapster on topic Re: copy of Macross DYRL?

Who said anything about illegal downloads? I didn't mention that. You can download movies for free out there. You just have to find sites that are share ware free. I don't download off illegal sites. Ever I know that is wrong.
12 years 1 month ago #18468

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Maxmapster wrote:

Who said anything about illegal downloads? I didn't mention that. You can download movies for free out there. You just have to find sites that are share ware free. I don't download off illegal sites. Ever I know that is wrong.

Downloading movies for free is illegal, isn't it?

You can watch them on, say, Hulu or Crunchyroll, but that's far different.
12 years 1 month ago #18475

• Thank you received: 13

Replied by Protoculture on topic Re: copy of Macross DYRL?

Seriously, Macross DYRL legal DVDs in the market do not have any English subs whatsoever. The ones that have, you can be 100% sure would be originated from Hong Kong. Previously, the early DYRL bootleg DVDs with Chinese / Mandarin subtitles appeared in late 1990s, but as of middle 2000s, most with decent English subs are available as the HK movie pirates leeched off the DYRL fansubs on the Net via torrents.

So yes, any DYRL DVDs with English subs are definitely bootlegged stuffs from the Hong Kong. No doubt about that.
11 years 9 months ago #19267

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds