Macross Movie - Do You Remember Love? Movie Sequel?

• Maxmapster
  • Maxmapster's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Macross Movie - Do You Remember Love? Movie Sequel? was created by Maxmapster

I'm hearing along of stuff on the web. I know there is going to be a sequel to Robotech The Shadow Chronicles and there will be some detail and story the what happens with the sdf-3 and the people on board. A bit of a spoiler...remembering at the end of the shadow chronicles, vince grant, louis nichols, scott bernard and a crew of people onboard the ark angel go out to search for them. So we know we are all left hanging on the edge of our seats there.

I heard about this new macross something 7 coming out, supposed to be a recap of macross frontier I believe.

Been hearing on the web, don't know if its fan made or speculation, hearing there bit be a sequel to macross movie dyrl....story goes.....search for the megaroad-01 and her lost crew at the center of the galaxy, and are they really lost or is it a coverup of some kind? I think there is a second supervision war happening in a different galaxy with a different group of rouge zentradi that the megaroad-01 has encountered.

Also heard that the live action Robotech movie is being written now, release in theatres noit sure when.
11 years 6 months ago #19679

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13

Replied by Protoculture on topic Re: Macross Movie - Do You Remember Love? Movie Sequel?

Maxmapster wrote:

I'm hearing along of stuff on the web.

Not all the stuff are facts, mostly are hearsay at best.

I know there is going to be a sequel to Robotech The Shadow Chronicles and there will be some detail and story the what happens with the sdf-3 and the people on board.

The sequel is known as Robotech: Shadow Rising. Still in pre-production and development. No news on that front yet.

I heard about this new macross something 7 coming out, supposed to be a recap of macross frontier I believe.

It is Macross FB7, basically a recap of new animation (Frontier) with recycled animation (Macross 7).

Been hearing on the web, don't know if its fan made or speculation, hearing there bit be a sequel to macross movie dyrl....story goes.....search for the megaroad-01 and her lost crew at the center of the galaxy, and are they really lost or is it a coverup of some kind? I think there is a second supervision war happening in a different galaxy with a different group of rouge zentradi that the megaroad-01 has encountered.

Fan fiction at best.

A

lso heard that the live action Robotech movie is being written now, release in theatres noit sure when.

No news on that front .... yet.
10 years 10 months ago #20420

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Troubleman245 on topic Re: Macross Movie - Do You Remember Love? Movie Sequel?

The closest to a sequel to DYRL is Macross 2: Lovers Again. Though it's probably more a remake than a sequel..
10 years 10 months ago #20428

• Thank you received: 6

Replied by JaesonK on topic Re: Macross Movie - Do You Remember Love? Movie Sequel?

Macross2 "might" be considered a sequel to DYRL but I don't think of it as a "remake".

A closer sequel to DYRL would be Flashback 2012.

Macross FB7 is similar in idea to Flashback 2012. You get a recap of Macross7 events from a future time, in this case Macross Frontier.

If you have seen the original Mospeada Love Live Alive, it falls into the same sort of category as Flashback 2012. It will be interesting to see how HG has adapted and expanding Mospeada LLA for Robotech LLA.
10 years 10 months ago #20443

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds