Yes, it does exist! A tidbit of the transcript!

• MaverickLSC
  • MaverickLSC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 3

Yes, it does exist! A tidbit of the transcript! was created by MaverickLSC

I'm placing a tiny portion of the transcript that was written from the dialogue that was said on the Macross SpeakerPodcast episode involving the Robotech: Project Valkyrie C&D!

This version doesn't contain the footnotes or links that otherwise goes MUCH further into detail and doesn't contain any of the highlights of certain phases, nor corrects for omissions or errors that were made deliberately or made during the dictating process, but were proven in other discussions and for the public record via social media websites.

When the time is right, the complete transcript with my analysis will be released.

For now, it comes down to timing on when to do it! ;)

I'm only releasing this portion for now since a little further on in the transcript, well...

Thing get interesting!!! ;)

And I'll keep that as a surprise to the fandoms, like I said when the timing is right!

Macross SpeakerPodcast Episode 12 Part 2

Segment starts at ;35:51

Save: Having been once been known as SaveRobotech, and giving my share of middle fingers to the powers that be and how childish that was at that time.
Now looking back and seeing how other fans have come and made websites and online comics or podcasting about the books and now we have you know...
People, in South America doing a live action fan movie and I mean it’s all great and we decided early to really going to not knock on Robotech or use it as kind of like the way to insult people. We have thrown it in from time to time.

Gubaba: Yeah, but Gwynn at one point was like, “Should we talk about Love, Live, Alive?” and I was like, “Naaahhh!”

Save: We only reference it to a FB7 and in just really light jests, so we really kept away from bringing Robotech into our Podcast.

Audio Bite: [Robotech!!! Pew! Pew! Pew! To the Rescue!!! Pew! Pew! Pew!]

Save: But being that this is Robotech Valkyrie Project we have kind of said, “Why are they using the word, Valkyrie?” Hmmmm

Gubaba: Valkyrie does appear in one episode of Robotech.

Save: Which saga? Macross?

Gubaba: The word Valkyrie... Macross Saga!

Save: Okay.

Gwynn: Fly by Mars.

Gubaba: Ummm... Gloval at one point says like, “Send out the Valkyrie squadron!” or something like that.

Gwynn [ imitating Captain Gloval]: “Vaalkyree Squahdrons!!!”

Gwynn: Which I think is part of the script that they forgot to edit for Robotech. They translated it first.

Gubaba: Which happens a lot.

Save: You always wanted to destroy the town and that kind of thing.

Gwynn: Yeah, you said you wanted to destroy the town.

Gubaba: No he didn’t

Gwynn: And Yeah, I was watching it and thinking uh when did he say this? That was the other guy.

Save: But... We try to play clean over here and but we don’t try to. You know give too much people shit aside from, you know us, ourselves.

Gubaba: Right!

Save: You know people involved in the cast.

Gubaba: We give each other way more shit than we give to anyone else.

Save: And obviously we all know that there is this C&D order, uh that there is this production, what is it, creavision?

Gubaba: Creavision!

Save: That Creavision received. I was informed by Tochiro that, “Hey did you hear that they got the C&D from Harmony Gold?” And I’m like, “Why would they get a C&D when Harmony Gold has promoted this?”

Save: I was like, Harmony was promoting this online and in cons as memo had recorded it and put them online. And there was also... They actually, did like a full news broadcast on the production , on news in South America that people like...

Save: Point to...

Gwynn: Yeah, that’s right. I’ve forgotten about that. Yeah, they made it on local news while they were filming in the street and...

Save: Saying they got permission to do it.

Gwynn: And as you said, Harmony Gold used the trailer to play it at con panels.

Save: And you watched and I was like, I don’t know which panel it was, many, many MANY Robotech panels that just repeat the same stuff. And they talk about fan, look at what this fan projects doing and kind a downplaying the quality of it at the same time. Saying... Something to the effect of, kind a like...

Gubaba: When we do the Robotech live action movie, man... That’ll be something.

Save: So yeah, they’ve promoted it and they’ve acknowledged it and then BAM! They received a C&D and Creavision goes up and put up that they regret doing what they did and pulling everything that they did and down and everyone felt for them. And everyone was like that kind of sucks!

Gubaba: I mean the backlash against Harmony Gold was ASTONISHING!!!

Gwynn: I think we should make a note here I mean, we’ve all watched it. I mean I was watching it and I was fairly what they were doing was interesting. It was pretty high production value. Like semi pro and not amateur.

The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by MaverickLSC.
9 years 11 months ago #20999

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds