How I would "remake" Robotech.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: How I would "remake" Robotech.

I WOULD LIKE IT TO FOLLOW THE CONTINUITY OF ROBOTECH ZERO COMIC THAT WAS RELEASED IN 2002 BY WILDSTORM. ROY HAD A GOOD STORY THERE.

ESPECIALLY THE ROBOTECH STORY THAT SUPPORTS IT WITH THE GRAPHIC NOVEL RELEASE IN 1986.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._R._Edwards

Edwards was instead introduced by Macek in the pages of Robotech: The Graphic Novel, published by Comico Comics in August 1986. This comic introduced Edwards as a mercenary fighter pilot in the years that preceded the beginning of the Robotech television series, and established him as a perennial rival of Roy Fokker.

NOW ANIMATING THAT PART OF THE STORY WOULD BE NICE TO FOLLOW T.R. EDWARDS BEGINNINGS.

ALL THE ROBOTECH STORY HAS BEEN WRITTEN. AND THAT WAS RIGHT AFTER THE SERIES AIRED. ALL WE NEED NOW IS TO ANIMATED INTO THE ROBOTECH STORYLINE WITH A REBOOT, OR SIDE STORY.

DON'T WANT TO GET INTO THIS MACROSS JAPAN AND GUNDAM. BUT THERE IS ALREADY ENOUGH MATERIAL WRITTEN.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 3 weeks ago #15397

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• christopher
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Lifes is what you make it
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by christopher on topic Re: How I would "remake" Robotech.

well the word structure could be a little less intimdating than what you have but other than that good job keep up the great work
Dont let passion rule your life but rule with a passion
12 years 10 months ago #16624

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds