I'm almost embarrased to ask but....

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • Last_Valk_Standing's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

I'm almost embarrased to ask but.... was created by Last_Valk_Standing

I have seen all of the Macross saga and the first 2/3s of the scond series. . . Right now i'm going to admit the only thing i've ever seen of the New Generation is The Shadow Chronicles and what i've picked up in the forums.

my question is in reguards to Annie, I wanted to know what her family background was and what was her importance on the show.

Please understand that i truely and embarrased to admit this. I have not had the money to purchase the remaining DVDs just yet. So please be gentle lol.
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
14 years 11 months ago #4046

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by panzertank on topic Re:I'm almost embarrased to ask but....

Well Annie is a refugee like most of the remanants of Earth. She`s lived on the streets sometime now, before meeting Scott & Rand. She used to live in a nice home with her family but they died thus making her an orphan. Partially explains her desire to find a man in her life to have someone close I guess.

Does that help? She`s just another survivor who`s actually trying to make a difference where the Invid are concerned.
14 years 11 months ago #4050

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:I'm almost embarrased to ask but....

GOOD ANSWER..

TO ADD, SHE JUST LIKE ANY YOUNG ADULT AS WELL TRYING TO HARD TO BE LOVED..
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 11 months ago #4052

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds