• Lobizon
  • Lobizon's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Robotech Returns to SPACE! was created by Lobizon

Finally the good news

The Imagination Station to air Robotech in 90 minute weekend blocks starting June 7th!

Due to overwhelming fan demand, SPACE: The Imagination Station, Canada’s foremost science fiction cable network, will begin re-airing the Robotech series in special 90 minute blocks starting on Saturdays at 11am EST with a repeat of the episodes on Sundays at 7:30pm EST.

SPACE will use these 90 minute blocks to showcase the original 85 episodes so that fans young and old can enjoy the greatest animated saga of a generation.

The blocks will begin with the Robotech: New Generation episode “Survival” on Saturday, June 7th at 11am EST.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

SPACE:com

Source: RT.com Articles

Saludos;)
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Lobizon.
15 years 10 months ago #591

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Robotech Returns to SPACE!

Lobizon wrote:

Finally the good news

The Imagination Station to air Robotech in 90 minute weekend blocks starting June 7th!

Due to overwhelming fan demand, SPACE: The Imagination Station, Canada’s foremost science fiction cable network, will begin re-airing the Robotech series in special 90 minute blocks starting on Saturdays at 11am EST with a repeat of the episodes on Sundays at 7:30pm EST.

SPACE will use these 90 minute blocks to showcase the original 85 episodes so that fans young and old can enjoy the greatest animated saga of a generation.

The blocks will begin with the Robotech: New Generation episode “Survival” on Saturday, June 7th at 11am EST.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

SPACE:com

Source: RT.com Articles

Saludos;)

well thats good news for those who have that network lol, I dont, but i do have the dvds so I can watch it at any time.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Lobizon.
15 years 10 months ago #594

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds