Major Influences...

• Thoth-Amon
  • Thoth-Amon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Thoth-Amon on topic Re:Major Influences...

Here is something else. This is cir. 1984...yet another Christmas gift. Many Hours building giant robots :cheer:

13 years 11 months ago #12309

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Major Influences...

I remember those! Never got one, but sure remember how complicated they seemed.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
13 years 11 months ago #12315

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:Major Influences...

Biollante wrote:

knowing I hate dolls, I probably would have tortured the minmei barbie doll they had back then XD
the rick hunter doll looked lulzy too.. and don't get me started on the Dana doll lmao
well quality wise, they're about as crappy as the sailor moon dolls I used to see in my favorite video store
back in the day.

lol, I have some of the Sailor Moon dolls. I loved Barbie when I was a little girl and dolls in general. Those Sailor Moon dolls are FUGLY. I'm not sure why I got them. The Robotech ones look a lot better. Not an accurate portrayal of the characters, but at least they aren't fugly.

Thoth I'm jealous that you have most of your old toys it seems. My mom threw away 75% of my belongings without my knowledge. I have some things I had taken previously and somethings she kept, but I also lost a lot.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
13 years 11 months ago #12331

• Thoth-Amon
  • Thoth-Amon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet

Replied by Thoth-Amon on topic Re:Major Influences...

HashiNoUsagi wrote:

Thoth I'm jealous that you have most of your old toys it seems. My mom threw away 75% of my belongings without my knowledge. I have some things I had taken previously and somethings she kept, but I also lost a lot.

Ya, I kept a lot but Destroyed many too. I collect everything and I have a whole room full of "junk". I love to go looking for stuff a the local flea market. Sometimes my wife gets mad. I came home the other day and she said "why did you buy a Barbie?". My response was "babe It's the Barbie and Ken Star Trek edition unopened for $5" :laugh:

Here I something else I played and fought off giant robots with as a kid around 1979.

13 years 11 months ago #12337

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds