TRON 3 "MCTRL" RETURNS

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

TRON 3 "MCTRL" RETURNS was created by MEMO1DOMINION

THERE BEEN RUMORED CUTS FROM THE ORIGINAL MOVIE. ONE INCLUDING TRON HIMSELF ARRIVING SAFE AT THE SHORE AT THE END OF THE MOVIE. BLUERAY DVD TO BE RELEASED APRIL 5TH.

WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE DVD RELEASE.

HERE SOME VIDEOS

screenrant.com/tron-3-viral-teaser-movie...TV+and+Movie+News%29

It’s a very simple teaser, no doubt, but one that once again sets up Edward Dillinger Jr. (Cillian Murphy) and his father as the antagonists for TRON 3. The clip also features that same shot of Sam (Garrett Hedlund) flashing his “Flynn Lives” shirt from “The Next Day”, just after his return to reality at the conclusion of Legacy. There doesn’t seem much to read into beyond what’s on the surface, but feel free to speculate further as you will. ;-)

“The Next Day” also featured the return of original TRON star Dan Shor as Roy “Ram” Kleinberg, who is presumably also poised to (theoretically) have a role in TRON 3, along with Hedlund, Murphy, Bruce Boxleitner as Alan “Tron” Bradley, and Olivia Wilde as the now flesh-and-blood Quorra. The casting of Murphy as an intellectual villain certainly seems like a good idea for the threequel -- should it actually happen.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 1 month ago #15303

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Roganu on topic Re: TRON 3 "MCTRL" RETURNS

I really enjoyed Tron: Legacy, so I'm holding out hopes that another film will get made.
Robotech... Macross... I like 'em both.
13 years 1 month ago #15315

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds