Anime Fan Survey

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by panzertank on topic Re:Anime Fan Survey

WOW spooky,Star Dragon similar to you on some of these.

1, around 30 years

2, As SD said hard to pin point though loved Macross before I saw RT in 85. I recall Jayce & the wheeled warriors,Voltron,Space Battleship Yamato,Gatchman & later Battle of the Planets.

3, As said saw Macross first I truely enjoyed that,then heard about RT & watched that,whilst watching RT:Macross was also watching Mospeada,so ahead of RT:New Gen (though they are different).
14 years 11 months ago #4069

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by moongirl on topic Re:Anime Fan Survey

HashiNoUsagi wrote:

Just a few questions about your fandom:

1. How long have you been an anime fan?

2. What got you into anime?

3. How long have you been a Robotech(or maybe Macross) fan and what go you into it?

1. I've probably been an anime fan for about 12 or 13 years (I discovered it around age 11).

2. My gateway anime show was actually Speed Racer, of all things. XD; My younger brother and I were parked in front of my grandma's TV one summer afternoon when I saw an ad for it and thought it looked intriguing. I think I was partly taken in by the art style, since it looked somewhat unique compared to the art styles of the other animation that was on the channel at the time (a lot of Hanna-Barbera stuff).

3. I've also known about Robotech since I was about 11--I found out about it on the internet, while looking for stuff on Speed Racer. Later that year, a friend's older sister gave me the two Comico comic books she had, which were both "Macross Saga" ones. I managed to catch the show a couple of times while it was on Toonami, but I didn't actually get to watch Macross or The Macross Saga in their entirety until December 2007, when it occurred to me that they were probably downloadable. :P So download I did, and I became a real fan.
My friends told me I was gullible and I believed them.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by moongirl.
14 years 9 months ago #4985

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds