Movie News & Rumors

• isamu
  • isamu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol
  • Thank you received: 0

Movie News & Rumors was created by isamu

So their are rumors flying around the internet, of magan fox being cast for the next batman movie. rumors has it, that she would be cast for the role of catwoman, if these rumors are true its going to be HOT ,
TO SEE HER USING A WHIP, OH GOD, NOT AGAIN need to go change my pants again
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by isamu.
14 years 8 months ago #5872

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:Movie News & Rumors

I don't know,
Megon Fox is latina I think.(not to sound racist) but look how bad Fantastic 4 looked with a latina as invisable woman.

Maybe that woman who played on Eragon (forgot her name) would be a better choice.
14 years 8 months ago #5873

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re:Movie News & Rumors

If you want a woman to play cat woman, then cst just that a WOMAM. I like Megan and Jessica Alba as much as anyne but try something more. I think a Kate beckinsale type would be perfect.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
14 years 8 months ago #5876

• isamu
  • isamu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol

Replied by isamu on topic Re:Movie News & Rumors

I know my girl and She's is Irish, French and Cherokee in her blood. born in the USA, Tennessee. but its ok she looks Latina
but I dont mind, she's HOT

the thing with jessica alba she was not meant to play her, I think she was way to young and not mature looking for the role
and blond hair and fake blue eyes?!
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by isamu.
14 years 8 months ago #5877

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re:Movie News & Rumors

I agree, Alba is a pretty girl but not Sue Storm simply put. A more womanly character would have done much better.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
14 years 8 months ago #5881

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:Movie News & Rumors

Richardmvela wrote:

I agree, Alba is a pretty girl but not Sue Storm simply put. A more womanly character would have done much better.

I agree. It just doesn't suit her.

I don't care for Megan Fox =P Then again it wouldn't surprise me if she was in it because there's always something that ruins it for me in all of the new Batman movies.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 7 months ago #6483

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds