Sentou Yousei YUKIKAZE

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re:Sentou Yousei YUKIKAZE

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

WHEN I WATCHED IT IT WAS FANSUBED. SO I AM NOT PRETTY CLEAR ABOUT THE STORY.

You mean those nasty Chinese subs, we watched when I visited in '04? Those versus the official subs were completely different stories, lol

I love Yukikaze. Good story, good designs, but as pointed out. Far too short, and the script/plot development is more like a silent movie in rewind.
14 years 6 months ago #6768

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Sentou Yousei YUKIKAZE

khoroshen

You mean those nasty Chinese subs, we watched when I visited in '04? Those versus the official subs were completely different stories, lol

*EAST L.A STYLE*
YOU ME'EMBER?

DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? WOW. I GOT PM YESTERDAY ABOUT THE ENGLISH DVD'S OUT THERE. BEFORE I GO OUT AND BUY THEM, YOU GUY'S KNOW HOW THE ENGLISH VERSION ARE? DO YOU RECOMMEND IT?

SETO

Note that almost all of that is tracing and tweening, with a tiny bit of cel painting. Not key animation. Not digital animation. Quite a few of those shows are on the low end of the budget spectrum. I don't need to tell them DR Movie's a low-budget outfit, the reason so much animation is farmed out to Korean studios is because it's dirt cheap.

RIGHT. ENOUGH TO DO TSC. AS A FIRST PROJECT AND HOW IT BEEN SELLING NOT BAD. ADD SOMEONE THERE TO PUSH THEM GUYS TO DO IT LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TOO THEN I AGREE WITH YOU THAT THIS THING COULD HAVE BEEN MORE OR HIGHER UP TO PAR.

DR.MOVIE AS A FIRST PROJECT, HG AS A FIRST MOVIE TO DIRECT TO TV, I WOULD THINK THEY WOULD LEARN A LOT. LIKE DRIVING FOR THE FIRST TIME.. YOU ONLY GET BETTER THE MORE YOU DO IT.

WOULD I GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE? YES. NOW WITH A HIGHER BUDGET NOT SURE. WOULD WAIT AND LOOK AND SEE WHAT WORKS.

The bit about Yukikaze being a Jam is brought up a few times where Rei hallucinates Yukikaze having a Jam core where the cockpit is supposed to be.

WHICH GOES BACK TO "ARE THERE JAM HELPING THE HUMANS?"

THERE WAS A TRAP FOR REI IN EPISODE 2 I THINK. IN THE BIG ARIAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER. A JAM THAT WAS DRESSED AS AN INDIAN HELPED HIM OUT OF IT. OR WAS IT HALLUCINATION AS WELL?

I REALLY HAVE TO SEE THE VIDEO FIRST.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 6 months ago #6783

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds