According to Batman On Film, a ..................

• LT-Grishnahck
  • LT-Grishnahck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

According to Batman On Film, a .................. was created by LT-Grishnahck

"a MAJOR character from The Dark Knight MIGHT return and I DON'T MEAN Two-Face" :blink:

Does anyone out there think there is an actual chance that they'd recast The Joker and bring him back???

From what I understand, C. Nolan intended to use Heath Ledger as The Joker again in his follow up to The Dark Knight. Of course, then the terrible thing happend. :(

Most Batman fans seemed to naturally feel that this was no longer possible for all kinds of reasons resulting from Heath Ledgers death.

If The Joker will be back for the third film, how would you feel about this? Who would you cast??
"Anything is preferable to the domination of the Invid"

I'm with Supreme Commander Leonard.

HAIL TO THE D.O.L.
aka Hermann2 at RT.com

In the Middle Universe, evil fears Daltanias.
14 years 3 months ago #9135

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:According to Batman On Film, a ..................

LT Grishnahck

If The Joker will be back for the third film, how would you feel about this? Who would you cast??

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ACTORS. AS LONG AS SOMEONE CAN FOOL AN AUDIENCE INTO THINKING THAT IT IS REAL THEN THEY HAVE DONE THEIR PART.

I SEEN MANY PARTS PLAYED BY MANY ACTORS. I THINK ANY REPLACEMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE STORY AND ACTING IS GOOD.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 3 months ago #9136

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:According to Batman On Film, a ..................

One thing that comes to mind is would people really thought he did a good job as he did had he not died?

We'll never know. I thought he was a great joker. Obviously when BATMAN left him hanging for the cops to grab, there was room for another. The only positive I see is that since the Joker wears make up, like MEMO said. The "new" actor can fool the audience.

Who can play the joker again? I don't know. Since I was completely surprised by Ledger, since I had a Knight's Tale in mind.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 3 months ago #9141

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:According to Batman On Film, a ...............

14 years 3 months ago #9147

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:According to Batman On Film, a ..................

I disliked the Joker in The Dark Knight, even though he is one the villains I really like in Batman. My favorite villain in Batman is one who hasn't shown up in the live action Batman movies yet and has a close relationship with The Joker...so it's possible if they bring him back, she could come with him. The Joker is so grimey and gross in the movies, that it's hard to see her with him though.

I'm sorry this will sound cruel, but I could care less about Heath Ledger. I'm not saying he's a bad actor or that his death wasn't sad. I just won't miss him.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 3 months ago #9150

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds