Asking the keepers of Lore

• Grasharm
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Asking the keepers of Lore was created by Grasharm

Okay, I admit I'm just using your forum to tap your knowledge of all things powered by potoculture. I have a memory of a hovercycle in one of the Robotech shows I watched ages and a day ago. Does anyone know where that's from and where I could find some stills of the scenes with the bikes? Or am I crazy and imagining it.
15 years 2 months ago #2641

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• isamu
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol

Replied by isamu on topic Re:Asking the keepers of Lore

I dont know if this is what youre talking about :)

I Hope this helps
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
15 years 2 months ago #2643

• Grasharm
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Grasharm on topic Re:Asking the keepers of Lore

Thanks it helps a mighty bit. Now I'm off to find a picture of a guy in the Flight Suit style armor With a Vest over it and a utility with a gun on each hip. I don't ask for much do I :P

After some thought I've decided to add why I need all this. I'm playing in an RPG tabletop game (Mutants and Masterminds) and so I'm collecting things my character for visual aids since I can't draw a decent stick figure. Here is his physical description. I dunno why you'd want to know but I feel you should know Why I'm doing this.

Copied from email to the other players describing character before game so we don't have to waste time and break character in game:

Val is a slightly smallish human male. In his civilian persona of VP in charge of technology/research of LlewellCo. He wears primarily tailored jeans and a light blue collared shirt with tie. Cowboy boots and a Stetson frontier hat's with a leather jacket when he's outside. This completes his cooperate cowboy civilian look. He also carries his com link with him at all times in case the (insert group name here) needs him.

He has short Irish red hair cut close to the scalp with a 0/25 inch flat top on top and green eyes. He has very little excess body weight and a runners body. He can often be found working out on the gymnastics equipment in the gym but only does basic exercises on the equipment.

In costume he wears an armored jumpsuit that is a light steel blue base with Midnight blue over the plates in the armor and dark magenta highlights. Over his face he wears a pair of goggles that look like welding goggles with obsidian lens what have that rainbow affect you can get like gasoline on water when looked at from the sides(super-senses goggles). On his left hand is a fingerless leather gauntlet with an armored plate on the top that has a very high tech looking device mounted on top with a large glowing yellow lens (force field generator). On a shoulder strap slung to his side is what looks like a futuristic H&K MP-7 with no clip or spot for a clip (light TK rifle). The gun is on a speed clip allowing it to be removed and put back quickly and a selector switch on the side for automatic, three round burst, and Dazzle firing options. He gels his hair with a special gel he made that doesn't wash out without a different additive to the water and acts as a dye changing his hair color to an unnatural Bright flaming red and of course makes is more spiky with the gel in his hair. Over his armor is an olive drab vest covered in the front with pockets and and straps. He rides a custom motorcycle that transforms into a hoverbike when he changes into his superhero costume and persona.
15 years 2 months ago #2645

Replied by Zor-Master on topic Re:Asking the keepers of Lore

Grasharm wrote:

Thanks it helps a mighty bit. Now I'm off to find a picture of a guy in the Flight Suit style armor With a Vest over it and a utility with a gun on each hip. I don't ask for much do I :P

Are you trying to find a mecha or a character drawing?
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Zor-Master.
15 years 2 months ago #2693

• Grasharm
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Grasharm on topic Re:Asking the keepers of Lore

Character drawing. I can't draw so I have to co-op whatever art I can find. Sorry it took so long to reply I had a blond moment and thought I'd been banned for a while there when I was just logging in as a guest instead of under my login.
15 years 2 months ago #2765

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds