Carl Macek Celebration Memorial Service Video

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Carl Macek Celebration Memorial Service Video was created by MEMO1DOMINION

WELCOME EVERYONE AND PLEASE HAVE A SEAT. DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES WITH RECORDING I ONLY HAD 2 GIG MEMORY ON MY CAMERA. DID NOT TAKE MY CAMCORDER. SO MADE UP WITH PICTURES AND THANKS TO HEROBOT FROM CHINA, WHO HELPED ME FIND THE SERVICE SONG TO MAKE A VIDEO AND SET UP FOR EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD TO PARTICIPATE.

I ACTUALLY CRIED MAKING THE VIDEO. WAS SO HARD TO PIC PICTURES AND HEAR THE SONG AT THE SAME TIME. SIT BACK AND ENJOY.

AND VIDEO PROGRAM IS IN 3 PARTS.

SERVICE ACTUAL PROGRAM

WELCOME: WILLIAM S. TRUMP, SERVICE MINISTER

OUR LORD'S PRAYER: WILLIAM S. TRUMP

ROBOTECH "IN MY HEART": PERFORMED BY MICHAEL BRADLEY
WRITTEN BY MICHAEL BRADLEY AND STEVE WHITTMACK

BUDDHIST PRAYER: PATTY RYAN, FAMILY FRIEND

EULOGY: BOB CABEEN, LIFELONG FRIEND

ROBOTECH "LONELY SOLDIER BOY": MICHAEL BRADLEY

GUEST SPEAKERS:
TERRY STROUD, AMERICAN COMIC BOOK COMPANY
STEVE KRAMER, ROBOTECH SCRIPT EDITOR
JERRY BECK, CO-FOUNDER STREAMLINE PICTURES
TOM BATEMAN, LONG TIME FAN
TOMMY YUNE, HARMONY GOLD

"DANTE'S PRAYER": RECORDED PERFORMANCE BY LOREENA MCKENNIT

CLOSING THOUGHTS: PATTY RYAN, FAMILY FRIEND

A PRAYER FOR COURAGE: NANCE BILLINGTON, FAMILY FRIEND

PICTURES WILL BE POSTED IN WEB LATER.

"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 11 months ago #12168

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Carl Macek - Online-Celebration Memorial Service

PART II

WITH STEVE KRAMER
13 years 11 months ago #12169

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Carl Macek - Online-Celebration Memorial Service

PART III

AND FINAL PART
13 years 11 months ago #12171

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Carl Macek - Online-Celebration Memorial Service

MEMO

I just wanted to say that what you have done, for those of us who desperately wanted to be there but couldn't, is amazing. You have managed to capture a moment in time that we can now all share forever. The sadness, the laughter, and the celebration of Carl's life and work is something we are all connected with and I think you my friend.

I would like to also thank Carl's wife Svea and family for allowing us to "sit" in and be witness to this wonderful tribute to Carl.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
13 years 11 months ago #12173

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

YOU GUYS, I FORGOT TO ADD.

I WANT TO THANK STEVE KRAMER FOR HELPING WITH THE WHOLE ORGANIZATION OF THE EVENT. WE ALL CHIPPED IN WHEN ASKED. FROM FAMILY, FANS, AND FRIENDS, INDUSTRY.

BUT STEVE KRAMER TOOK HOLD OF THIS THING AND MADE IT WORK. SO IF YOU EVER SEE HIM OUT THERE IN ROBOTECH WORLD CONVENTIONS OR ANIME, THANK HIM. HE ALLOWED ME TO BE PRESENT THROUGHOUT AND LET SASEBONIAN TAKE PICTURES AS WELL. AND SET UP HIS HOUSE FOR AN AFTER PARTY SERVICE CELEBRATION WHERE EVERYONE CONTINUED WITH THE MEMORIES OF CARL MACEK.

I AM GLAD YOU GUYS ENJOYING THE VIDEO. IT IS ALSO PLAYING IN CHINA AND PARTS OF LATIN AMERICA.
13 years 11 months ago #12177

Replied by JadesFire on topic Re:Carl Macek - Online-Celebration Memorial Service

Thankyou Memo,

That was a very beautiful presentation. For those of us like myself who had no way or means of getting out there to attend, yet in a small way we were able to watch parts of the service.

A Thankyou to Steve Kramer, for extra mile you went above and beyond helping make the service and after party that it was.

And a very special heartfelt Thankyou to the Macek Family, for letting the funeral be open to attend.
The Chia has finally defolded...

If you like my avatar, wait till you see my gallery, and what I have planned ahead...!
13 years 11 months ago #12180

Replied by fokker001 on topic Re:Carl Macek - Online-Celebration Memorial Service

I am sorry I could not be at Carl's funeral. :( But I did meet up with the Memo and the guys and gals at the Steve's place. I must say it was great meeting many of Carl's friends there.

Memo, Let's see what kind of Robotech project(s) we can work on. I'd like this to be the best tributes to Carl's Legacy.

Don
13 years 11 months ago #12186

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

fokker001

Memo, Let's see what kind of Robotech project(s) we can work on. I'd like this to be the best tributes to Carl's Legacy.

ACTUALLY THERE ARE TWO PROJECTS THAT CARL HAS STARTED ON WITH ME. ONE IS THE EVENT FOR THE 25 CELEBRATION AT THE END OF JULY RIGHT AFTER COMIC CON. THIS WILL PRESENT ITSELF LATER ONCE EVERYTHING FALLS INTO PLACE.
13 years 11 months ago #12187

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds