Is this a good match or not?

• blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Is this a good match or not? was created by blackconvoy_D01

Hey guys, I need some outside opinions. Do you, would you, etc. place your MH Dark Stick with the CM Dark MOSPEADA Shinobu type? I want a female ride armor but since there are no MH versions, the CM seems to be the only choice. Please give me some feedback.

www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/4690985891/

Thanks.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by blackconvoy_D01.
13 years 10 months ago #12679

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:Is this a good match or not?

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

Hey guys, I need some outside opinions. Do you, would you, etc. place your MH Dark Stick with the CM Dark MOSPEADA Shinobu type? I want a female ride armor but since there are no MH versions, the CM seems to be the only choice. Please give me some feedback.

Thanks.

Personally I wouldn't mix them.. but that's just me... I really like the MH Standard stick, Rey, Yellow, and the Dark Stick and Yellow versions... and I'd love to have a Dark VR-038 type or even a regular version for my collection... but I don't really like how they ride armor attaches with on the CM version. That big ugly separation line down the chest just kinda takes away in my opinion. I like some of the articulation of the figures... but that's about it.

No.. I'll wait... even if it takes years...

It is of course strictly up to you... You can do it.. there's nothing in any rules that says its wrong to do... you'll have a nice collection of the group...

In the end... How you feel about it is what matters.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
13 years 10 months ago #12687

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:Is this a good match or not?

Mark Warlock wrote:

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

Thanks.

Personally I wouldn't mix them.. but that's just me... I really like the MH Standard stick, Rey, Yellow, and the Dark Stick and Yellow versions... and I'd love to have a Dark VR-038 type or even a regular version for my collection... but I don't really like how they ride armor attaches with on the CM version. That big ugly separation line down the chest just kinda takes away in my opinion. I like some of the articulation of the figures... but that's about it.

No.. I'll wait... even if it takes years...

It is of course strictly up to you... You can do it.. there's nothing in any rules that says its wrong to do... you'll have a nice collection of the group...

In the end... How you feel about it is what matters.

I hear ya. I could look at it an say: "Its the Bartley Ride Armor, its suppose to be drastically different." And in the end, it probably will be my approach. My MOSPEADA collection will be totally mucked up anyway once Toynami releases the Shadow Beta, adding it on the shelf. Thanks Mark!
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by blackconvoy_D01.
13 years 10 months ago #12690

Replied by panzertank on topic Re:Is this a good match or not?

Gotta love the CM Brave Riders so I say if you have any others from CM, stack them into a strike force for display.

Leave the MH as a seperate display piece, maybe even build that single figure a mini display area (something akin to a wreckaged strewn battlefield?) to pose her.
13 years 9 months ago #12929

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:Is this a good match or not?

panzertank wrote:

Gotta love the CM Brave Riders so I say if you have any others from CM, stack them into a strike force for display.

Leave the MH as a seperate display piece, maybe even build that single figure a mini display area (something akin to a wreckaged strewn battlefield?) to pose her.

Well I have Megahouse Yellow and Dark Stick, I have CM's Dark Legioss and Dark Pilotless. With the CM Dark Bartley and the Toynami Shadow Beta on the way to me it will complete my personal collection. A huge intergrated mess, I love it.
13 years 9 months ago #12932

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds