the 3.75" figures need doing

• panzertank
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

the 3.75" figures need doing was created by panzertank

Well what are the chances we`re gonna see retooled,new sculpted RT figures around the 3.75" to 4" (1/18th scale)?
Most of the major companies are back to doing this size due to the current world climate.
SO HG would be stupid to miss this band wagon. The figures drastically need re modelling though & not reused Matchbox ones.
Look at what CM`s Corp is doing with the Mospeada Brave Riders line of fully transformable cyclone riders (have several sets of these & WOW). So the technology is certainly there IMHO to produce a much better RT line of figures & Mecha at the 1/18th scale.
The Invid (Scout & Shock Trooper) with ball joints would truely be awesome.
Anyway what do you all think & do you think we`ll see it?
Oh yea I know maybe a Live action movie toy line but what about the original RT saga,I`d love to see that too. Best of both worlds then.
14 years 11 months ago #4074

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:the 3.75" figures need doing

I agree completly. Although i don't have money for anything like that now think it would be nothing but benefical to RT and HG to go with that idea.
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
14 years 11 months ago #4079

• panzertank
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by panzertank on topic Re:the 3.75

Well I think the customer base would be huge alas it`s down to HG to get the RT label onto some new 1/18th scaled merchandise. Why oh Why they hav`nt approached CM Corp I`ll never figure out. Hasbro would be good BUT they tend to price hike on figures,look at the Marvel Universe line compared to the Wolverine Origins & GI Joe lines.
Still as said we can hope that HG will & that we WILL see 4" figures & scaled (Transformable) mecha sometime soon :D PLEASE
14 years 11 months ago #4091

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds