• Lobizon
  • Lobizon's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Do you want enemy mecha??? I have a scoop for you was created by Lobizon

By micronian ace member of the RT.com

While in Japan I spoke with a representative of a company that is planning to produce the Inbit Gosu in Japan (that’s an Invid Commander mech). There weren’t any pictures made available at the time but I know the company has obtained the lineart and done all the research and intends to create this mecha in approximately 1/48 to 1/55 scale. This is early in the toy development phase so please don’t ask about a date the toy might be released as I don’t think that’s on anyone’s radar just yet. The would-be manufacturer is actively seeking feedback from potential customers.

They are currently considering making three variations of the toy:
1) Batra’s (Corg’s) Green and Orange unit
2) Sorji’s (Sera’s) Purple and Pink-ish unit
3) The standard unit of Navy Blue and White (or light gray)
The standard unit is seen at the battle for Reflex Point and is probably best known for the blonde pilot who gets thoroughly decimated by an angry Ray (Rand) in the pilot’s seat of the Tread (Beta) in the Synchro Cannon episode.
This toy is being designed with budget in mind and is not intended to be the wallet buster most Mospeada products have been. I can’t really comment more as to the design but hopefully we’ll be hearing more soon.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Source: Scorched Earth Toys.com
15 years 9 months ago #790

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Do you want enemy mecha??? I have a scoop for you

WOW...THAT BE REALLY NICE.

I WOULD ORDER ME SOME.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 9 months ago #791

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:Do you want enemy mecha??? I have a scoop for y

wow I'm really looking forward to this, it's about time the enemy mecha gets the special treatment.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
15 years 9 months ago #803

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:Do you want enemy mecha??? I have a scoop for you

wow you know i never realized until now that you really don't ever see good quality enemy mecha from any of the sagas. There are like three billion VFs and Alpha's, even Jack Archer has a Delux toy but i have yet to see an invid shock trooper or Battle Pod yet... that is sad. :(
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
15 years 9 months ago #810

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds