ROBOTECH 1/100 Stealth Veritech LIMITED EDITION

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

ROBOTECH 1/100 Stealth Veritech LIMITED EDITION was created by MEMO1DOMINION

www.robotech.com/store/viewproduct.php?id=363

Happy Holidays! Here's one more chance to get the exclusive Stealth Veritech that was available only at the San Diego Comic Con. Quantities are extremely limited, so don't miss out!

Features the fully-transformable VF-1S Skull Leader with interchangeable Super Veritech Armor or Strike Armor, and a midnight blue/dark gray paint scheme with metallic gold pinstripes.

GET THEM NOW BEFORE THEY'RE GONE FOR GOOD!

Price: $34.99
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 4 months ago #8581

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:ROBOTECH 1/100 Stealth Veritech LIMITED EDITION

GOT THIS OVER THE WEEKEND. 2 DAYS LATER.

ROBOTECH ACROSS THE BOX. NOT THE USUAL MACROSS LOGO.

FORGOT IF IT WAS IN THE ROBOTECH GAME.
14 years 4 months ago #8597

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:ROBOTECH 1/100 Stealth Veritech LIMITED EDITION

You got this at comic con didn't you? Or maybe not. In the box on the side or back can't remember it has 1 out of 200 or something. Are they all numbered or does yours also say 1 out of 200.

Carl Macek signed mine apparently haha.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
14 years 4 months ago #8599

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:ROBOTECH 1/100 Stealth Veritech LIMITED EDITION

DAVID

You got this at comic con didn't you? Or maybe not. In the box on the side or back can't remember it has 1 out of 200 or something. Are they all numbered or does yours also say 1 out of 200.

1 0F 1000

YOU GOT THE FIRST BATCH OF 200 STRAIGHT FROM THE FACORY. I GOT THE ONE TOO FROM THE BOOTH. JUST THAT TO MANY PEOPLE MANHANDLED IT TO DEATH THAT I NEEDED A GOOD ONE.

Carl Macek signed mine apparently haha.

WILL GET CARL TO SIGN MINE LATER
14 years 4 months ago #8606

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:ROBOTECH 1/100 Stealth Veritech LIMITED EDITION

Finally.....The Pizza has come back to.....

Well I bought mine moments it was available at the Robotech store.I should get it by tomorrow.

And I think it resembles the Stealth Veritech on Robotech Battlecry.And it is neat how they were able to put the strike armor and missle launchers.I just might buy another one if any are left after Christmas.
14 years 4 months ago #8607

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:ROBOTECH 1/100 Stealth Veritech LIMITED EDITION

Well,
The thing sold out yesterday.I am glad I orded a second one.I am so glad to see a Robotech product from Toynami with the Robotech name on it.and it was nice that Toynami paid homage to Robotech:Do you remember love? movie by adding the strike and speed armor to the pack.

Maybe Toynami will start putting Robotech on those cyclones instead of mospeada!

Ha! 1 of a 1,000 made?,I hope that is true! because that makes me happy I own 2 of a rare thing.And this Veritech is sturdy.As clumsy I am at times I was able to transform it,display it at my work desk and then box it back up without breaking it.I just terrible at adding stickers.

How can we egg on and petition Toynami for more products like this?,Forget it,,Toynami does not really care or listen to customers!
14 years 3 months ago #8646

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds