MECHACON July 16-18th, 2010

• Mark-Warlock
  • Mark-Warlock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer
  • Thank you received: 0

MECHACON July 16-18th, 2010 was created by Mark-Warlock

Ok so MechaCon is fast approaching and this is should be a big one for the Robotech 25th Aniversary Tour judging by the list of guests.

I will definately be there though I won't make it till Saturday because of work. Anyone else planning on making it there?

I'm hoping to get a chance to meet the Robotech guests attending. I'll also be taking Breetai along with me for any of you who would like to take a closer look at him and have any questions on how to make your own custom figures.

The Schedule of events is up at MechaCon.com so check it out.

www.mechacon.com/schedule.html

So lets open it up for discussion.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
13 years 9 months ago #12839

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:MECHACON July 16-18th, 2010

TAKE A WHOLE LOT OF PICTURES!!!!!

AND SHOW OFF THAT ROBOTECH COIN

HEHEHE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 9 months ago #12853

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:MECHACON July 16-18th, 2010

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

HEHEHE

Oh believe me I've got my camera ready... my cell phone ready... and I am takin my coin along with a few things to get signed. Can't wait... only a week away!

So is anyone else going?? I can't believe that ANY Robotech fan in this area would miss this... Especially since Tommy has been saying it is THE signature event of the summer for the Robotech 25th anniversary. Oh man I bet they're gonna have some sweet information for this event.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Mark-Warlock.
13 years 9 months ago #12864

Mark Warlock wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

HEHEHE

Oh believe me I've got my camera ready... my cell phone ready... and I am takin my coin along with a few things to get signed. Can't wait... only a week away!

So is anyone else going?? I can't believe that ANY Robotech fan in this area would miss this... Especially since Tommy has been saying it is THE signature event of the summer for the Robotech 25th anniversary. Oh man I bet they're gonna have some sweet information for this event.

THERE GOING TO BE SOME GAMES THERE. CHECK THIS OUT.
bankofkev.blog-city.com/

GET SOME VIDEO OF THOSE POD TOURNAMENT. AND GET AN EARLY START IN GETTING A SEAT.

:)
13 years 9 months ago #12868

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

THERE GOING TO BE SOME GAMES THERE. CHECK THIS OUT.
bankofkev.blog-city.com/

GET SOME VIDEO OF THOSE POD TOURNAMENT. AND GET AN EARLY START IN GETTING A SEAT.

:)

I'll be sure to get some shots of those too. Can't wait... Just 5 more days and I'll be on my way to New Orleans!

13 years 9 months ago #12876

Replied by integrase on topic Re:MECHACON July 16-18th, 2010

I'll be there!!! Work has been an absolute nemesis here, haven't been able to spend much time on my film or preparing for the convention. But I will definitely be there.

I'd love to meet up if you are interested at all. Cafe Du Monde...coffee and beignets baby. So excited.
13 years 9 months ago #12879

integrase wrote:

I'll be there!!! Work has been an absolute nemesis here, haven't been able to spend much time on my film or preparing for the convention. But I will definitely be there.

I'd love to meet up if you are interested at all. Cafe Du Monde...coffee and beignets baby. So excited.

HAHAHA. DON'T FORGET YOUR ROBOTECH COINS. NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEONE WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO A DRINK.

YOU GUYS SHOULD SET A DATE AND TIME FOR A FANDOM GET TOGETHER. BEFORE TH EPANEL THAT MORNING OR AT NIGHT. ROBOTECHX REPRESENT!!

GOTTA SEE THEM PICTURES.

HEHEHE
13 years 9 months ago #12880

Replied by integrase on topic Re:MECHACON July 16-18th, 2010

What I want to know is, if Mark W. is willing to pay for that extra seat on the plane so he can bring his Breetai figure with him. You can't check that thing.

Do it man. So worth it.
13 years 9 months ago #12884

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

HAHAHA. DON'T FORGET YOUR ROBOTECH COINS. NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEONE WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO A DRINK.

YOU GUYS SHOULD SET A DATE AND TIME FOR A FANDOM GET TOGETHER. BEFORE TH EPANEL THAT MORNING OR AT NIGHT. ROBOTECHX REPRESENT!!

GOTTA SEE THEM PICTURES.

HEHEHE

Sounds like fun. Integrase and anyone else who'd like to meet up shoot me an email or PM and we can see about having a get together. I"ll have my lap top with me the whole weekend so I can check.

integrase wrote:

What I want to know is, if Mark W. is willing to pay for that extra seat on the plane so he can bring his Breetai figure with him. You can't check that thing.

Do it man. So worth it.

:laugh: Breetai WILL be in attendance at MechaCon. Fortunately I will be driving down so no need to pay the outrageous cost of an extra ticket.. :lol:

Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Mark-Warlock.
13 years 9 months ago #12888

Replied by Fuzzy on topic Re:MECHACON July 16-18th, 2010

Hey guys,

I'll be there friday through monday morning! Crap, i gotta remember to bring my coin!
13 years 9 months ago #12890

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds