Mospeada on Blu-Ray

• Gubaba
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mospeada on Blu-Ray was created by Gubaba

Coming in March 2013:

HERE.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Gubaba.
11 years 9 months ago #19304

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Waters7
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Waters7 on topic Re: Mospeada on Blu-Ray

Gubaba wrote:

Coming in March 2013:

HERE.

This is awesome. I hope they do a proper remaster of the series for this release. I always wanted to purchase the japanese DVDs (I only have the 6th DVD with LLA and the ADV Films release) but this looks like a better buy
I wonder if HG is waiting for tatsunoko to remaster LLA so they can use the footage it in RLLA?
That will explain this long delay for something that was supposed to be finished....back in 2011?
11 years 9 months ago #19309

• Thank you received: 13

Replied by Protoculture on topic Re: Mospeada on Blu-Ray

Gubaba wrote:

Coming in March 2013:

HERE.

AWESOME!!!!!!
11 years 9 months ago #19312

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Thoth-Amon on topic Re: Mospeada on Blu-Ray

Since I never seen Mospeada or Macross before this would be a choice way to view it. I wonder if it will be sub-titled or dubbed. I also hope it is a disc that will play on my player and not some funky region...
11 years 9 months ago #19314

• Gubaba
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Mospeada on Blu-Ray

Thoth Amon wrote:

Since I never seen Mospeada or Macross before this would be a choice way to view it. I wonder if it will be sub-titled or dubbed. I also hope it is a disc that will play on my player and not some funky region...

It'll be the same region...but don't expect it to be subtitled or (especially) dubbed.

Ain't gonna happen.
11 years 9 months ago #19316

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Thoth-Amon on topic Re: Mospeada on Blu-Ray

Gubaba wrote:

Thoth Amon wrote:

It'll be the same region...but don't expect it to be subtitled or (especially) dubbed.

Ain't gonna happen.

That's a shame then I most likely won't bother to watch it :(
11 years 9 months ago #19317

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Mospeada on Blu-Ray

INTERESTING.

WONDER IF THEY WOULD ADD THE SOUTHERN CROSS AND MACROSS LATER. ESPECIALLY FOR INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 9 months ago #19318

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Mospeada on Blu-Ray

Waters7 wrote:

This is awesome. I hope they do a proper remaster of the series for this release. I always wanted to purchase the japanese DVDs (I only have the 6th DVD with LLA and the ADV Films release) but this looks like a better buy
I wonder if HG is waiting for tatsunoko to remaster LLA so they can use the footage it in RLLA?
That will explain this long delay for something that was supposed to be finished....back in 2011?

HG AND TATSUNOKO ALWAYS WORK TOGETHER ON THINGS. WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME. WITH RLLA BEING DONE FIRST SOUNDS REASONABLE TO DO MOSPEADA AT THE SAME TIME TO DISTRIBUTE BOTH OUT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 9 months ago #19319

• Gubaba
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

HG AND TATSUNOKO ALWAYS WORK TOGETHER ON THINGS. WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME. WITH RLLA BEING DONE FIRST SOUNDS REASONABLE TO DO MOSPEADA AT THE SAME TIME TO DISTRIBUTE BOTH OUT.

So are you saying that HG wasn't waiting for the new minutes of animation, but rather was waiting for Tatsunoko to spend the money on a remaster?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Gubaba.
11 years 9 months ago #19332

• Gubaba
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Strange...usually when Memo cites news, he credits the person who brought the news to the site.

This time, he didn't:
www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=2152730&forumid=31
I wonder why...?

Also, he MUST know that Macross TV has already been released in Blu-Ray. Came out nearly two months ago, as a matter of fact.

Why didn't he mention that...?
11 years 9 months ago #19334

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds