Would U like a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?Michael bradley onboard?

• rtsurfer
  • rtsurfer's Avatar Topic Author
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Who would like to see a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?

^The Shadow Chronicles soundtrack probably was the highlight of the movie. Personally, the tsc music just didn't seem to fit a Robotech movie, although that might be the movie's fault. If any future Robotech project was going with that style of bgm again, I'd rather they use someone like John Williams or James Horner but that's not realistic so we get who they can afford.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 3 months ago #17995

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re: Who would like to see a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?

Shadow Leader wrote;

Yeah his work was really awesome, I was rather impressed with Robotech the Shadow Chronicles myself, but there could be some who do not share that opinion.

Understandable, everyone is different and I respect that!

rtsurfer wrote;

The Shadow Chronicles soundtrack probably was the highlight of the movie. Personally, the tsc music just didn't seem to fit a Robotech movie, although that might be the movie's fault. If any future Robotech project was going with that style of bgm again, I'd rather they use someone like John Williams or James Horner but that's not realistic so we get who they can afford.

Shadow Rising aside, what about the new Robotech:LLA? Considering that Yellow Dancers singing is prevailant throughout Love Live Alive would you like to see Michael Bradley return to compose a modern rendition of "We Will Win" and "Lonely Soldier Boy", perhaps even scoring the rest of the film?

Mav...
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
12 years 3 months ago #17996

• rtsurfer
  • REF Member
  • REF Member

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Why is Michael Bradley being excluded from Robotech Love Live Alive?

Robotech Fans United for Michael Bradley on FB:
www.facebook.com/pages/Robotech-Fans-Uni...dley/217351341666086

I understand Tommy addressed RTLLA and Michael Bradley on Robotech World Podcast Ep 5, what did he say?

12 years 3 months ago #17999

• rtsurfer
  • REF Member
  • REF Member

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Who would like to see a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?

MaverickLSC wrote:

rtsurfer wrote;

The Shadow Chronicles soundtrack probably was the highlight of the movie. Personally, the tsc music just didn't seem to fit a Robotech movie, although that might be the movie's fault. If any future Robotech project was going with that style of bgm again, I'd rather they use someone like John Williams or James Horner but that's not realistic so we get who they can afford.

Shadow Rising aside, what about the new Robotech:LLA? Considering that Yellow Dancers singing is prevailant throughout Love Live Alive would you like to see Michael Bradley return to compose a modern rendition of "We Will Win" and "Lonely Soldier Boy", perhaps even scoring the rest of the film?

Mav...

Mav, I think my comments in the thread "Why is Michael Bradley being excluded from Robotech Love Live Alive?" should answer your question ;)
www.robotechx.com/forums/4-robotech-clas...love-live-alive.html

12 years 3 months ago #18000

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Why is Michael Bradley being excluded from Robotech Love Live Alive?

rtsurfer wrote:

I understand Tommy addressed RTLLA and Michael Bradley on Robotech World Podcast Ep 5, what did he say?

CHECKED THE FB PAGE... JT AGAIN... SKIPPING IT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 3 months ago #18007

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Who would like to see a new Soundtrack for Shadow Rising?

rtsurfer wrote:

Mav, I think my comments in the thread "Why is Michael Bradley being excluded from Robotech Love Live Alive?" should answer your question ;)

UMMM.. WHO SAID HE IS BEING EXCLUDED?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 3 months ago #18008

• rtsurfer
  • REF Member
  • REF Member

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Why is Michael Bradley being excluded from Robotech Love Live Alive?

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

rtsurfer wrote:

Skipping what, Memo? AFAIK You're the only person who has posted anything about that podcast and all you wrote was "HE [Tommy] TALKED ABOUT RLLA AND MICHAEL." I'm curious what he said but have no interest in listening to the podcast to find out. If what Tommy said affects the issue please tell us what he said; otherwise, I'll suppose he gave his side of what's already been said online.

12 years 3 months ago #18009

• rtsurfer
  • REF Member
  • REF Member

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

rtsurfer wrote:

UMMM.. WHO SAID HE IS BEING EXCLUDED?

Has he been asked to participate in RTLLA's production?

12 years 3 months ago #18011

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Why is Michael Bradley being excluded from Robotech Love Live Alive?

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

So, um...is JT wrong...?
12 years 3 months ago #18013

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re: Why is Michael Bradley being excluded from Robotech Love Live Alive?

rtsurfer wrote:

I'm curious what he said but have no interest in listening to the podcast to find out. If what Tommy said affects the issue please tell us what he said; otherwise, I'll suppose he gave his side of what's already been said online.

This makes absolutely no sense. So you're interested in what was said and you allegedly want to know the truth, but you don't want to take the time to hear the information for yourself? You would think that someone who wants to get to the bottom of this "issue" wouldn't want second hand information that could lose something in translation. It's obvious from previous posts that things you've "heard" from this person or that person that supposedly knows was incorrect. So why continue the trend? Don't be lazy, if you want the truth and want the answers then listen to the information for yourself. Its ridiculous to continue to pass on false information when there is verifiable information out there. It’s almost like your saying… I know there’s good information, but I’m too lazy to listen to it so I’ll just assume it’s what others have said it is and just continue to pass that information around.

Someone said it best over at RT.com… “You’re entitled to your own opinions… but not your own facts”

Now I'm not trying to start some fued or anything, I just don't get how someone would refuse to listen to something for themselves and not rely on second hand information that could be wrong. Go to the source, the people who ACTUALLY know the truth.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Mark-Warlock.
12 years 3 months ago #18014

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds