Robotech 3000

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Robotech 3000 sketches

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

Operator7G wrote:

Can someone upload the sketches here on this thread, please as some of us are not members of MacrossWorld. Thanks.

I DID NOT GO TO MW SINCE I KNEW WHAT GUBABA WAS TALKING ABOUT. EVEN THOUGHT I AM A MEMBER THERE I HATE TO LOG IN JUST TO SEE IMAGES.

Memo, what exactly does that mean anyway? We know you've seen them already but does that mean you are going to upload the images here for rtx members to view so they don't have to log in to MW?

BTW, has anyone ever given you scans or photos of the transformable condor? Tommy talked about drawing up the modes and showing them at a cal con but he never posted them on rt.com like he said he would. Not sure if there is two or three drawings, any of them would be appreciated if you have ever come across them. Thanks

Operator7G, it's pretty easy to register at MW, when it sends the activation link like its supposed to. Well I suppose it depends on what the test is they give you to prove you're not a bot :laugh:
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 3 months ago #17890

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Operator7G on topic Re: Robotech3000

Erm...you realize that it's LESS work for to become a member of Macross World than it is for me to re-upload the pics, right?

Not trying to start anything, just making sure you know you're asking someone (me) to spend fifteen minutes of work to save you three minutes.

I'm not trying to start anything either. I think it makes much more sense to post these pictures on a board where many Robotech fans gather and would actually be interested in looking at these pictures as oppose to another board such as MW that harbors many non-Robotech fans who aren't interested. Think of it this way, fifteen minutes will translate to either abundant joy or horror to many Robotech fans who will be exposed to these pictures. The benefits could be rewarding.
12 years 3 months ago #17891

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Robotech3000

Operator7G wrote:

Erm...you realize that it's LESS work for to become a member of Macross World than it is for me to re-upload the pics, right?

Not trying to start anything, just making sure you know you're asking someone (me) to spend fifteen minutes of work to save you three minutes.

I'm not trying to start anything either. I think it makes much more sense to post these pictures on a board where many Robotech fans gather and would actually be interested in looking at these pictures as oppose to another board such as MW that harbors many non-Robotech fans who aren't interested. Think of it this way, fifteen minutes will translate to either abundant joy or horror to many Robotech fans who will be exposed to these pictures. The benefits could be rewarding.

Enh, I don't really see the benefits. I get the feeling that more disaffected (i.e. banned) RT.com people visit Macross World than visit RobotechX, anyway.

Besides, at MW, I can upload all the pics directly to the post. Here, I can only do one at a time. And I have to resize them for them to show up.

But hey, since you asked so nicely, here's a good Sentinels one:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Gubaba.
12 years 3 months ago #17896
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Robotech 3000 sketches

rtsurfer wrote:

Memo, what exactly does that mean anyway? We know you've seen them already but does that mean you are going to upload the images here for rtx members to view so they don't have to log in to MW?

WELL, BESIDES NO REASON FOR ME TO GO TO MW, AND ONLY ONE PLACE THOSE PICS GO UP, IT'S JUST WHAT OPERATOR7G SAYS ABOUT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT. RECYCLED COMMENTARY AND SUCH. SO JUST TO SEE PICKS IS NOT WORTH IT.

NOW WHY I DON'T PUT THEM UP HERE IN RTX? GUBABA CAN DO THAT FAVOR. IF HE CAN DO IT OVER THERE HE CAN DO IT HERE.

BTW, has anyone ever given you scans or photos of the transformable condor? Tommy talked about drawing up the modes and showing them at a cal con but he never posted them on rt.com like he said he would. Not sure if there is two or three drawings, any of them would be appreciated if you have ever come across them. Thanks

NOPE
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 3 months ago #17900

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Robotech3000

Gubaba wrote:

Enh, I don't really see the benefits. I get the feeling that more disaffected (i.e. banned) RT.com people visit Macross World than visit RobotechX, anyway.

Besides, at MW, I can upload all the pics directly to the post. Here, I can only do one at a time. And I have to resize them for them to show up.

But hey, since you asked so nicely, here's a good Sentinels one:

AH. IT'S THOSE IMAGES. HEHEHE, THAT COLLECTION WAS FROM HANGING WITH THE OLD CREW FROM BACK IN THE DAY. I THINK THEY WERE SHOWN OR PLANNED TO BE SHOWN AT THE 2005 ANIME EXPO PANEL. SINCE THEY WERE OFFICIAL IMAGES I NEVER PLANNED TO UPLOAD THEM.

TOOK GUBABA LONG THOUGHT. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.
;)
12 years 3 months ago #17903

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Robotech 3000 sketches

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

rtsurfer wrote:

WELL, BESIDES NO REASON FOR ME TO GO TO MW, AND ONLY ONE PLACE THOSE PICS GO UP, IT'S JUST WHAT OPERATOR7G SAYS ABOUT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT. RECYCLED COMMENTARY AND SUCH. SO JUST TO SEE PICKS IS NOT WORTH IT.

NOW WHY I DON'T PUT THEM UP HERE IN RTX? GUBABA CAN DO THAT FAVOR. IF HE CAN DO IT OVER THERE HE CAN DO IT HERE.

Crap...now you got ME doin' all the heavy lifting, eh?
12 years 3 months ago #17904

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Robotech 3000 sketches

Gubaba wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

rtsurfer wrote:

Crap...now you got ME doin' all the heavy lifting, eh?

HAHAHA.

YOU VOLUNTEERED ONCE YOU PUT THEM UP.

THANK YOU GUBABA. ROBOTECH FANS WILL APPRECIATE IT.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 3 months ago #17905

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Robotech 3000 sketches

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

HAHAHA.

YOU VOLUNTEERED ONCE YOU PUT THEM UP.

THANK YOU GUBABA.

You're fuckin' welcome. Jerk. :P

12 years 3 months ago #17906