The real reason there were no Southern Cross toys

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross toys

ah here are my two cents on the subject.....
some people like SC and some don't, respect the opinions of those who do as well as those who do not.
There is no reason to argue over the subject, as I see it, it's a lost cause.

so let's try to get along mmk?

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
15 years 4 months ago #2165
The topic has been locked.
  • Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Brooklyn-Red-Leg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross to

MGREXX wrote:

Brook,
Your constant whinning, desparation and wishful thinking is a joke. Why not put your energy to better use, like supporting the Macross and New Gen arcs of Robotech. Then MAYBE HG will get stoned one day and produce an actual toy for you to play with. Now, STFU with this Southern Cross crap already. It has gone on for too many years.

MGREXX, you miserable shitstain, shut the fuck up! I've had it with your bullshit. Do you know why you get banned from all the different boards you visit? Because you can't keep from trying to prove your dick is bigger. Wow, you fucking won the Internet you moronic jizzbag.

Edit: Ya know MREXX, I find abortion to be morally repellent, but I'd make an exception in your case. Fuck off and die.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Lobizon.
15 years 4 months ago #2173

Replied by Roger on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross to

Hey, you set the tone when you started a thread about toy company sponsorship and mentioned you felt like shooting something.

And abortion is morally repellent but it's okay to make fun of developmentally disabled people? Okay...
15 years 4 months ago #2178
  • Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross to

Roger wrote:

Hey, you set the tone when you started a thread about toy company sponsorship and mentioned you felt like shooting something.

Nice try:

I think this would be a good time for me to go the range and squeeze off a hundred rounds or so because I now have the overwhelming urge to hurt someone.

Said nothing about shooting someone.

And abortion is morally repellent but it's okay to make fun of developmentally disabled people? Okay...

We all have our foibles, unless your going to sit there and tell me you're Jesus Fucking Christ himself.
15 years 4 months ago #2179

Now you've got a problem with Jesus?
15 years 4 months ago #2180
  • Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Roger wrote:

Now you've got a problem with Jesus?

Heh, despite myself, I actually chuckled.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

- Gandhi
15 years 4 months ago #2181

Brooklyn Red Leg wrote:

Heh, despite myself, I actually chuckled.

Good! Life's too short to get worked up over message board postings or things that happened with robot TV show sponsorships 25 years ago.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Roger.
15 years 4 months ago #2182

Replied by MGREXX on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross to

Brook,
So not only are you an annoying prick and crybaby but you are also desrespectful to religions?. You are a real piece of shit bro!!!! I hope you get your due justice when you die.

As for me, i say it like it is and if people dont like it, then c'est la vie.

You need to go play russian roulette by yourself and stop wasting anymore time spouting and preaching your SC nonesense. It's not FUCKING popular and that's a fact jack.......and nothing you do will ever change that......and lord knows you tried have!!!!!!!

BTW, since you mentioned abortions, are you by any chance a survivor? That might explain things.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by MGREXX.
15 years 4 months ago #2188
  • Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

MGREXX wrote:

Brook, So not only are you an annoying prick and crybaby but you are also desrespectful to religions?. You are a real piece of shit bro!!!! I hope you get your due justice when you die.

Least I'm not a dumbfuck who believes in a magical sky fairy.

As for me, i say it like it is and if people dont like it, then c'est la vie.

Translation: I'm a douchebag that has a small penis and have to prove how manly I am by trying to shit in other people's cornflakes. Got it.

You need to go play russian roulette by yourself and stop wasting anymore time spouting and preaching your SC nonesense. It's not FUCKING popular and that's a fact jack.......and nothing you do will ever change that......and lord knows you tried have!!!!!!!

Go choke on a horse cock. Oh, I'm sorry, that was your dad's. Silly me.

BTW, since you mentioned abortions, are you by any chance a survivor? That might explain things.

Are you perchance an escapee from a prison for the criminally insane where you got buttfucked every night by a dude named Bruno? Cause it sure would explain alot.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Brooklyn-Red-Leg.
15 years 4 months ago #2192

Replied by MGREXX on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross to

Brook, I have learned that when people insult other people's family members on the net, they are fucking bastards that are not worth anybody's time and should just be felt sorry for. You are a silly and weak moron. I could say that your mom is my bitch or other things but i will not lower myself to your idiotic and childish level, so i will just tell you to FUCK OFF!!!!!!

BTW, Southern Cross still sucks and will forever suck.....and you are still a sorry waste of human life. The truth hurts, so just deal with it!!!
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by MGREXX.
15 years 4 months ago #2195
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds