The real reason there were no Southern Cross toys

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Brooklyn-Red-Leg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross to

MGREXX wrote:

Brook, I have learned that when people insult other people's family members on the net, they are fucking bastards that are not worth anybody's time and should just be felt sorry for.

Aww, MGREXX its no fun when you wimp out and cry like a pussy. You started this shit years ago mutherfucker and I don't intend on NOT insulting you. If you had left me alone then I would have left you alone. Suck it up jackass. You crying now when you get sand in your vagina after being a prick to me for years on end shows just how fucked in the head you are.

You are a silly and weak moron.

You wound me MGREXX. No, on second thought you don't.

I could say that your mom is my bitch or other things but i will not lower myself to your idiotic and childish level, so i will just tell you to FUCK OFF!!!!!!

Hit a little too close to home, eh asshole? Now perhaps you understand what it is I and other Southern Cross fans have gone through for years on end because of douchebags like you.

BTW, Southern Cross still sucks and will forever suck

Keep telling yourself that, little lemming. Cry yourself to sleep knowing you're 'superior' for liking Macross.

.....and you are still a sorry waste of human life. The truth hurts, so just deal with it!!!

I accepted years ago that jizzbags like you exist with such low self-esteem that you have to attack someone else to make yourself feel better.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Brooklyn-Red-Leg.
15 years 3 months ago #2196
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by MGREXX on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross to

Listen up Brooklyn, dont take my pitty of you and my refusal to lower myself to your shitty and uncultured level as a sign that I am backing down, you dipshit. I am more than willing and shall continue to call you out on your stupidity and neglection of the truth because thats how your whinny ass operates in order to see things your way. The only thing is that when you bring family into this, you show your true colors and how fucking pathetic and ignorant you really are.

As for wounding you, it's not that simple because you are to stupid to realize anything other than what you want to believe in. Let me clue you in on something, you have always been wrong and will always be wrong because you are inept and a clueless bastard. Maybe if you moved out of mommys house and got a life, you would grow up. You say I have no self-esteem but you know its really you who has none. .......You should also try fucking a real woman instead of rubber dolls.

I really feel sorry for who you are and how sad your life has become. You shoud have known that a GED wa not good enough, you ignorant slut.....or is your genetic disfunction attributed to your incest inbreeding instead???
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by MGREXX.
15 years 3 months ago #2197
  • SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross to

You guys still at it? Gonna have to lock this up since its off topic now.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 3 months ago #2198
  • Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross to

SIGHUP wrote:

You guys still at it? Gonna have to lock this up since its off topic now.

And please guys,we do not want to use this button

is new and we want to keep it in that way.;)
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Lobizon.
15 years 3 months ago #2199
  • Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re:The real reason there were no Southern Cross toys

Time to lock this up
15 years 3 months ago #2209
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds