Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

rtsurfer wrote:

My banning from rt.com came about after I called some of the mods, one in particular ;) , HG's flunkies, then told Steve his behavior was unprofessional. To be fair, I did insist on demotion, to protest rt.com's joke of a rank system, and banning rather than apologizing.

I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO EFFECT?
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 10 months ago #16690

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

Memo. No.

The sole reason for RTsurfers ban, and prior to that, Effects ban was simply put. Steve found them annoying, and used whatever excuse he could find.

Why was Effect banned? Because he kept asking Tommy too many questions, and getting annoyed when Tommy didn't answer. Steve took it as badgering, and when Effect explained the logical, plain to see reasons, Steve 'temp banned' him. Effect rationally attempted to complain, without hate or anger and Steve did nothing but move the goal posts. First it was a written apology to Tommy, then it was a public written apology, then he added a fe etxras, untill Effect decided to exit, where Steve then decided to screw it and just permaban him.

RTsufer was nearly identicle, however the reason Steve banned him was, as said, unprofessional behaviour, for saying it just once, to me, 'a HG-Flunky'. Steve did the exact same, just like with a lot of others, for the simple reason of not liking them. Hovertanker, opinionated, but knew when to stop. Perma banned for harassing the boards for Southern Cross Merchandise. Revprez, although had been in trouble with a logical debate on the forums years prior, perma baned for typing lyrics to songs with drug use/content within.

I may take actions and influence that people obviously don't like, but I have never been as blind as you Memo when it came to actual bans on the website.
12 years 10 months ago #16691

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by spark300c on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

may rt should have a forum for just for complaints. consumers will always complain and need oulet for those complaints even no one is caring about their complaints. Robotechx could have forum just for complaints about robotech.com and hg. We have a lot people here complain about hg and robotech.com.
12 years 10 months ago #16693

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

Well Spark.

Ever since the closure of the mail in RT fanclub, the only consistency of the fandom has been complaints, fan argeuments, splits, divisions, and KGB style silencing. Very little community progress of late. The only community progress in the past few years was the banding together, and the still growing support behind Zen72 and the Protoculture Times Podcast. I hope it continues to succeede as it has, and hope that Zen72 continues at it, even if he feels the need to target me. That doesn't bother me one bit as long as he continues to bring the community together. Pretty much like the good old times at the 241! I was glad to be part of that back in the day.
12 years 10 months ago #16694

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

khoroshen wrote:

I may take actions and influence that people obviously don't like, but I have never been as blind as you Memo when it came to actual bans on the website.

AH. I SEE... A PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST THE ADMIN.

YOU COULD JUST HAVE SAID THAT. ;)

I SEE A LOT OF THOSE AND WHY ONLY FEW MEMBERS GET BANNED SINCE THEY LIKE TO CONTINUE TO DO IT EVEN WITH CLONE ACCOUNTS.

spark300c wrote:

may rt should have a forum for just for complaints. consumers will always complain and need oulet for those complaints even no one is caring about their complaints. Robotechx could have forum just for complaints about robotech.com and hg. We have a lot people here complain about hg and robotech.com.

THERE IS SUCH A FORUM IN RT.COM

www.robotech.com/community/forum/messages.php?id=13

JUST THAT MEMBERS CAN'T COMPEL THEMSELVES FROM TROLLING, BADGERING OR NAME CALLING. EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION BUT IT EASILY STAND OUT WHEN YOU GO OUT OF THE NORM TO MAKE A POINT OR PROVE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 10 months ago #16703

• blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

OK Memo. Ill call you on th at last post.

theblackconvoyreport.blogspot.com/2011/0...art-two-numbers.html

A-Tell me, does pointing out one's wrong-doing constitute as a personal attack? If not the show me where I've personally attacked someone.

B-Trolling? I was called that once for voicing my opinion about something I didn't like about Macross. Is that to say that when one doesn't agree with the (jaded) general consensus they're trolling? By way of opinion or valid point(s)?
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 10 months ago #16717

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

khoroshen wrote:

AH. I SEE... A PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST THE ADMIN.

YOU COULD JUST HAVE SAID THAT. ;)

Personal Attacks are defined as being angry to the extent of insulting, attacking the person verbally or situational, saying you want them to hang.

Asking rational questions, without hate or motive, and having nothing to do with the person involved is not a personal attack. They, including others, and me would ask Tommy a lot of questions. it would take time but he would reply, albeit repetatively. He stood his own and never backed off. He came back continuously and he didnt feel like it was badgering because he was engaging with the Fanbase. However, Steve's opinion was different and he didn't even give anyone a chance to explain. Hence why whenever Steve was around, I would stop asking Tommy the questions. Unfortunately others did not, so Steve found ways to ban them.

OK, you were not there, I grant you that, but thats how those bans were played out.
12 years 10 months ago #16718

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

Steve is just OVERLY strict to the point it is kinda ridiculous.....

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
12 years 10 months ago #16719

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Biollante wrote:

Steve is just OVERLY strict to the point it is kinda ridiculous.....

Fjöldi Steve eru aðeins heimskulegt tókst ekki fantur :side:
12 years 10 months ago #16720

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

ich habe keine Idee, was Sie gerade sagten............aber schrauben Sie es lässt Bumsen!

Steve never liked my dirty chat room jokes heh :silly:

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by LadyGrimes.
12 years 10 months ago #16721

Time to create page: 0.603 seconds