Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

Hah, yeah not gonna happen with that.

Besides, Tommy has Speedracer crap now so maybe the hiatus and more was a stall for Tommy to go do that, in an attempt to secure a backdoor exit once(when not if) RT franchise as a whole disapears from the viable market.
12 years 10 months ago #16825

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Juan on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

I will say this....

RSC in 2006.....

were are we since? it's 5 years already, and nothing

someting it's not working here, and it's not the fans
12 years 9 months ago #16904

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

Juan wrote:

I will say this....

RSC in 2006.....

were are we since? it's 5 years already, and nothing

someting it's not working here, and it's not the fans

My, my. Color me surprised.
12 years 9 months ago #16912

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

But don't forget there's so much coming our way. RPG's that will someday be published, an Officer's Battlepod which may or may not be produced, a 25th Anniversary Soundtrack that already missed the anniversary, a sidequel which no one knows anything about, and a LAM which even less is known about. It's a GREAT time to be a Robotech fan - you can love it without having to spend any money on it! And you're always up to date on the franchise as there's never an update!
12 years 9 months ago #16915

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds