Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

• blackconvoy_D01
  • blackconvoy_D01's Avatar Topic Author
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Thank you received: 0

Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition! was created by blackconvoy_D01

The lameness cannot continue. Steve Yun, Tommy Yune, and Kevin McKeever must be relieved of their duties from the Robotech franchise immediately and indefinately. Their combined blundering and mismanagement of the franchise has run it into the ground. They have provoked fas to the point(s) of desertion and dissension. And their continued hinderance has done nothing to positively move the franchise in the right direction. If you agree, please add your name!
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 10 months ago #16639

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

Well this is sure to be a thread which is "accidentally" deleted. I wouldn't say I completely agree as believe Tommy could stay on a design artist and Steve could stay on if he actually found something to do like update the rt.com site. I think McKeevie is the main problem with everything that's happened in recent years as Tommy stays away from saying anything online and has learned to better word his statements. The only problem with getting rid of McKeevie is that then I'd actually have to watch the news, read a newspaper, or check out a news site to find out what's going with gas prices! Still, they definitely need to add new blood to their ranks so that we can actually see the franchise progress.
12 years 10 months ago #16640

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

I THINK SOMEONE IS WAY AHEAD OF YOU ON THIS ONE.

THERE WAS A LT. SCOTT BERNARD FROM RDF HQ THAT HAD A PETITION. AND I THINK EVEN MAILING HG. GOT A FEW SIGNATURES. DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT THOUGHT.

BUT I HAVE TO WARN YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY MUCH IN THE MINORITY AS ONLINE FANDOM GOES.

RANTING WILL GET YOU NOWHERE... OTHER THAN GETTING BANNED FROM RT.COM

NOW IF YOU GUYS MADE RATIONAL INFORMATIVE PROVING POINTS THAT COULD GET FRANK AGRAMA TO LISTEN... JUST MAYBE. BUT RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS WON'T EVEN MAKE A SMALL RIPPLE.

OH WELL. :huh:
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
12 years 10 months ago #16643

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

Shall we take your post as a signature Memo?
12 years 10 months ago #16644

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

blackconvoy_D01 wrote:

Shall we take your post as a signature Memo?

WITH YOUR GUYS RANTS?

NOPE.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 10 months ago #16645

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

I THINK SOMEONE IS WAY AHEAD OF YOU ON THIS ONE.

THERE WAS A LT. SCOTT BERNARD FROM RDF HQ THAT HAD A PETITION. AND I THINK EVEN MAILING HG. GOT A FEW SIGNATURES. DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT THOUGHT.

It was simple. The mastermind/ringers of the original pettiton, and a few of the signature folk were checked on rt.com for accounts and silenced, deleted, although I think that Lt.ScottBernard was banned prior to it and the cause of making the petitons.

Anyways, as per usual, a lost cause. Even if meaningful, structured and valid with clear examples of fault, HG staff will just file it under another Robotech fandom fart and get Steve to cycle out the profiles for deletion.
12 years 10 months ago #16646

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

That way of thinking is too bad. I dont think anyone should turn their back on Robotech, just HG until they clear out the three stoges. I cant see why and how three morons can subdue and hinder their entire fanbase. Is everyone so dejected, that thier willing to put up with whatever rotten tomato gets thrown at them?
12 years 10 months ago #16648

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

Robotech fans apparently don't sign Robotech related petitions and when they do HG doesn't seem to care. Besides, what's the point of putting the rt.com ban target on your back if it likely won't do any good.

From what I have been told over the years, Tommy has Frank wrapped around his finger and in his eyes can do no wrong. So I don't know if anything will really change in the foreseeable future.

If it were to change...
Tommy would still be useful doing merchandising and promotional art like before. He could probably help develop and flesh out other people's ideas and designs, maybe contribute some art to another Robotech comic if one ever happens. He might also draw new art a revamped rt.com.
Putting Steve in charge of bringing rt.com up to date and revitalizing it might be a good job for him, oh wait I believe that was pretty much the job he was originally hired for.
Both of them supposedly have computer skills, running webslacker and setting up rt.com, as well as computer/animation skills with Steve working for an anime company and Tommy producing the opening sequence for Kevin Altieri's Gen13.

As for Kevin McKeever, what can he do? There were no significant products out for the 25th anniversary and since except for a few toy mecha. There has been no publicity or press coverage to speak of since SR was put on hold except for his abbreviated convention tour.
Look at facebook, why is it that a fan Robotech facebook has 118,885 likes/followers and the official one only has 37,123? Do Robotech fans only search for Robotech stuff like once every five years or something :P Kevin can't even set up a few ads, articles, or interviews to stir up some publicity and visibility for Robotech? Get the franchise some attention so maybe WBs takes notice again.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 10 months ago #16649

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

You also have to remember. Anything RT related postal mail, be it addressed to whoever, once opened by the mail clerk there, gets shifted to Steve's trash or Legal action trays.
12 years 10 months ago #16650

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Fire/ Terminate the HG staff who are managing Robotech petition!

khoroshen wrote:

You also have to remember. Anything RT related postal mail, be it addressed to whoever, once opened by the mail clerk there, gets shifted to Steve's trash or Legal action trays.

Tommy doesn't look through the mail first to see what fans think about him?
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by rtsurfer.
12 years 10 months ago #16652

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds