"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

HAHAHA

YOU GUYS PLAY THE INNOCENT TYPE.

HE NOT TALKING ABOUT GUBABA,..BUT ZINJO, I DON'T KNOW SINCE HE HAS HISTORY IN RT.COM AND NOW HERE.. PURIST AN ALL. BUT NOTICED SINCE HIS LAST FEW POST OTHER PLACES HAS SPIKED THE CHAT ABOUT MAV? HE JUST POST HERE AND SURE HAS EVERYONE FOLLOWING HIM AND COPYING AND PASTING HIS POSTS.

IT CAN'T BE HELPED. MUST BE HIS LOOKS.. BUT HE HAS FOLLOWERS. HECK, THERE ARE DEDICATED THREADS NOW TO HIM. HE HAS A FOLLOWING. HIS POST ARE GOLDEN. THERE IS NO ONE WHO COPYS AND TAKES IT WITH HIM TO OTHER FORUMS....

...OH WELL.... NOT ALL CAN BE PUT UP IN A SHRINE LIKE THAT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 2 months ago #10380

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

HAHAHA

YOU GUYS PLAY THE INNOCENT TYPE.

HE NOT TALKING ABOUT GUBABA,..BUT ZINJO, I DON'T KNOW SINCE HE HAS HISTORY IN RT.COM AND NOW HERE.. PURIST AN ALL.

Okay...now I'm REALLY confused, since Zinjo didn't join the conversation until after Mav made his baffling little swipe... :dry:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

BUT NOTICED SINCE HIS LAST FEW POST OTHER PLACES HAS SPIKED THE CHAT ABOUT MAV? HE JUST POST HERE AND SURE HAS EVERYONE FOLLOWING HIM AND COPYING AND PASTING HIS POSTS.

IT CAN'T BE HELPED. MUST BE HIS LOOKS.. BUT HE HAS FOLLOWERS. HECK, THERE ARE DEDICATED THREADS NOW TO HIM. HE HAS A FOLLOWING. HIS POST ARE GOLDEN. THERE IS NO ONE WHO COPYS AND TAKES IT WITH HIM TO OTHER FORUMS....

...OH WELL.... NOT ALL CAN BE PUT UP IN A SHRINE LIKE THAT.

Yep, can't argue with that. Mav certainly appears to be one of a kind! :)
14 years 2 months ago #10391

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:

he's special all right..

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 2 months ago #10392

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

GUBABA

Okay...now I'm REALLY confused, since Zinjo didn't join the conversation until after Mav made his baffling little swipe..

HEHEHE, ZINJO NOT THAT BAD. JUST THAT FROM HIS PAST AT RT.COM HE IS LIKE SETO. I ALREADY STARTED JUST DELETING POST OF HIS HERE. YOU KNOW.. HARDCORE LEGALITY. HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO BAN THE GUY. HE JUST BARELY JUMPED INTO THE POOL AND WE WILL SEE IF HE CAN SWIM.

YOU ARE A DIFFERENT BREED. I GUESS MORE FUN. BUT RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS. YOUR MORE OF THE FRIENDLY CASPER GHOST. :)

HP

he's special all right..

SEE!! EVEN HP KNOWS. :angry:

MAV WAS BETTER WHEN HE WAS QUIET.

BACK THEN IT WAS ALL ABOUT ME, ME, ME...

BUT NOW IT'S .... (PULLING A GUBABA STYLE VIDEO FEED)

14 years 2 months ago #10395

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Revan-Tam on topic Re:

Gubaba wrote:

MaverickLSC wrote:

Now, if you're the type that's impatient and aren't careful in the handling and transforming your MPC models.

Then I would suggest you try to grab a hold of some Macross import Toys! As they're comparable to Tonka, well built, sturdy and crude.

And since I've been trying to clear up some space to make room for a nursery for my first born.

I've decided to pass on some of my Macross imports to my nephew. Afterall, they're built like tanks...

'Here ya go Johnny.'

'Vroom, Vroom, Pssssst, Errrrr, CRASH!!!'

Just like Fisher Price.

More flame bait...Man, I gotta report this Maverick_LSC guy to the moderators... :laugh:

But yeah, I believe the Yamato Macross toys are indeed sturdier and better constructed than the Toynami MPCs. Not sure, though, since I don't own any of either.

Still, I've never come across anyone describing fragility and brittleness as a virtue before, so I guess I'll give you points for originality. :P

I have a yamato YF-21 and it is build like a rock. transformation can be a little hard but the arms and legs come off to make it easir
sure keep shooting...that will make things better
14 years 2 months ago #10405

Revan Tam

I have a yamato YF-21 and it is build like a rock. transformation can be a little hard but the arms and legs come off to make it easir

I HEARD THIS COMMERCIAL BEFORE... "BUILT LIKE A ROCK"

BUT NICE THAT THEY BUILT LIKE THAT.

TO BAD THEY OVER PRICED.
14 years 2 months ago #10408

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Revan-Tam on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

I was somewhat lucky I got mine for 195 shipped. and I was worried bout the quality of it tell it arrived. if you are think of getting one look at the instructions carefully. alot of people have a problem getting the legs back into fighter mode correctly and yamato put in a small instruction sheet to help fix that.
I'm saving up to get a YF-19 to go with my 21, found one on ebay for 195 shipped
sure keep shooting...that will make things better
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Revan-Tam.
14 years 2 months ago #10410

OK.. BACK ON TOPIC...

@ SUSHI

I GOT TO PLAY WITH ONE AT ONE OF THE COLLECTORS HERE IN L.A. I NOTICED IT DID NOT HAVE THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU GUYS HAD AND I ASKED THE DEALER IF ANYONE HAS RETURNED ONE. HE ONLY SOLD A FEW AND DID NOT NOTICED A PROBLEM.

ONE SURE HAS TO BE CAREFUL TO TRANSFORM IT BECAUSE THESE THINGS ARE DELICATE. TRANSFORMING THE WRONG WAY CAN BREAK IT.

I LIKED IT AND WISHED I HAD MONEY TO BUY IT RIGHT THERE AND THEN.

BUT SPENT MY MONEY ON A PS3
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 2 months ago #10413

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

Memo wrote;

HE NOT TALKING ABOUT GUBABA,..BUT ZINJO, I DON'T KNOW SINCE HE HAS HISTORY IN RT.COM AND NOW HERE.. PURIST AN ALL.

Yes, that's right. Besides, he's not the only one here with controversial baggage. There are others who share that same reputation.

But that's not the point. You can be a fan of Macross, or Robotech or both and not delude yourself in your thinking that the other person is wrong and then attack the persons credibilty to point where it devolves into a personal attack.

It's just not right, it demeans who you are as a person.

GUBABA, I have no problems with you. You have been quite civil here to the point of respectability, unlike others who take these debates way TOO seriousily. I find humor to be the best way to handle these situations.

I've seen many personalities here who come over to Robotech.com and rtx.com thinking they're the big Kahuna. It's just laughable really considering Macross and Robotech are both meant to be childrens animation to humor these kids. But now only the adults are debating its merits, this is both hilarious and sad.

In fact, SDF Macross initially was meant to be a comedy and it too is reflected in Robotech. The fandom has aged since 1983/1985, but regrettably not their minds. It's one reason I created my podcast, to rid ourselves the malice seen in both the Macross and Robotech fandoms. I believe discussions can be interesting, thought provoking and sentimental, but only as long as we leave our personal issues behind.

But if you do bring your baggage, then you end up being like those other two podcasters. And they have to live with it, your word and reputation is more important than status.

Interesting, thought provoking and sentimental...

It use to be that way with the podcasts from CaptainJLS, RDF Underground and Space Station Liberty.

It still can be, anyway there's more to life than Robotech. And I have a very, VERY special interview coming in my next podcast. I feel very privileged :)

Here's a hint...

Star Wars and music ;)

Mav...
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by MaverickLSC.
14 years 2 months ago #10437

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

but oh isn't star wars marketed towards kids too? Those toys arent for adults last I checked...
Not all cartoons are kids shows, look at fucking family guy for example.
The next jerk who says all cartoons are for kids is going to have my foot shoved up their ass or I'll make them watch every single episode of Metalocalypse and ask them if they'd let their kids watch it =]

so take your peter pan syndrome and shove it

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 2 months ago #10442

Time to create page: 0.598 seconds