"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by MGREXX on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

14 years 2 months ago #10030
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by MGREXX on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

14 years 2 months ago #10031
Attachments:

Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by MGREXX.
14 years 2 months ago #10032
Attachments:

14 years 2 months ago #10033
Attachments:

14 years 2 months ago #10034
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

PICTURE NUMBER 9.. IS THAT FROM THE OLD ALPHA?

THAT IS SOME BAD PAINT JOB. AND SOME PARTS LOOKS CRACKED.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 2 months ago #10037

Replied by MGREXX on topic Re:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

PICTURE NUMBER 9.. IS THAT FROM THE OLD ALPHA?

THAT IS SOME BAD PAINT JOB. AND SOME PARTS LOOKS CRACKED.

Nope. That Pic is from the NEW "improved" Maia Alpha!! The original is the same.
14 years 2 months ago #10040

• Sushispook
  • Sushispook's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Sushispook on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

I'm keeping mine. Doing the math on the hassle of taking it to the post office, not getting refunded S/H (unless I scream blue murder) versus what I bill out for time in my day for freelance work means that it's just a further loss for me.

The 10 year old in me is sorely tempted to blow this thing up with an M80 and post it to youtube. The 36 year old in me knows I'd end up with a gunpod lodged in my eye.
14 years 2 months ago #10045

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Al

Sushispook
I think it is worth the shot to send back because I looked at the invoice sticker and it seems there is another sticker that indicated "send to:Robotech" so that could be a scan sticker to use to ship back.I will look at my Maia again,but take my advice and atleast send a copy of those pictures to Tommy at rt.com or somebody big there and maybe they might do something for you because we fans deserve the best and "re-made by Beta factory" Maias and it is HG's responsibility to make things right and we fans suffer enuf from HG's poor treatment the least they can do is make a toy right.

I am going to try to exchange or get refund because of a messed up neck and problems with cockpit areas and nose cone put on wrong. Trust me HG and toynami needs to know they screwed us again and you should send it back.

Sad mine is messed up because it is one of the 1st "1,000" made. If I decide for the exchange there is a chance the next could be worse.
14 years 2 months ago #10046

• Sushispook
  • Sushispook's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Sushispook on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Al

It's a return tag to make sure that you get the right address for shipping it back (and they know who it came from), but you have to ship out of your own pocket via UPS or Parcel Post (USPS) **only**. Stupid, since it came via FedEx.

And really, it's a crapshoot as to whether or not you get one that's better or worse as a replacement. What if that one is made out of play-doh? Tough shit, you still have to pay out of pocket to ship your Mr Bill Alpha back.

Mine is going up on the shelf over my desk as a reminder to think and research first, before pre-ordering/buying any more Toynami products.

Again, I don't get it - they can put out great products. Why are the Alphas assembled by total shitwizards?
14 years 2 months ago #10055

Time to create page: 0.677 seconds