"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Revan-Tam on topic Re:

Sushispook wrote:

It's a return tag to make sure that you get the right address for shipping it back (and they know who it came from), but you have to ship out of your own pocket via UPS or Parcel Post (USPS) **only**. Stupid, since it came via FedEx.

And really, it's a crapshoot as to whether or not you get one that's better or worse as a replacement. What if that one is made out of play-doh? Tough shit, you still have to pay out of pocket to ship your Mr Bill Alpha back.

Mine is going up on the shelf over my desk as a reminder to think and research first, before pre-ordering/buying any more Toynami products.

Again, I don't get it - they can put out great products. Why are the Alphas assembled by total shitwizards?

you made the front site news Sushi maybe now toynami will look at whats coming out before they box it and ship it. still I think that all of those who have bad reissue Maia's should get a refund on shipping and if they send another bad one. should refund you everything and then hang themselves for fraud
sure keep shooting...that will make things better
14 years 2 months ago #10061

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Pizza-the-Hutt on topic Re:New Maia reissue defects!

Well,
If I was not banned from rt.com I would have posted a message to HG about the flaws in Toynami so-called "re-issue" Maia and ask how they feel knowing we still got screwed and how they feel we will stay screwed.And this message would have to be posted in "productions forum because HG staff (Kevin and Tommy) only hangs out on that thread and would never be aware that we got screwed again by their beloved toy company Toynami.

I wish someone would have the stones to post this problem so HG would be aware. Someone here said they got a call from George Sohn himself about his broken Alpha,I wish I remembered who he is and ask if he still has that number.
14 years 2 months ago #10065

Replied by Revan-Tam on topic Re:New Maia reissue defects!

just posted a new topic about maia alphas on the production forum of RT.com with a link to the Maia mia re-issues page on RTX.com
I might get banned but *(@# something has to be done about this
I have wanted an alpha sense I first saw one and have had nothing but disappointment. I don't want it to go on any longer
sure keep shooting...that will make things better
14 years 2 months ago #10086

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Revan Tam wrote:

just posted a new topic about maia alphas on the production forum of RT.com with a link to the Maia mia re-issues page on RTX.com
I have wanted an alpha sense I first saw one and have had nothing but disappointment. I don't want it to go on any longer

Forget it, Harmony Gold is notorious for "fuh king" us over with lies and products that makes us feel stupid we paid for them.And I doubt you will get banned if you hurry up and add d.O.l. to your sig over there because that gets you immunity.

I still need to contact but as bad as I am hated by HG they probably think its funny that I got a fuct up Maia... Since I hate to use cuss words I tried to get the idea out.
14 years 2 months ago #10089

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re:New Maia reissue defects!

Revan Tam wrote:

Im on my way there to support your thread.

_Update_

I guess no one other than us is interested in addressing the issue.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by blackconvoy_D01.
14 years 2 months ago #10101

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Guess what,
I checked mine over again just now and I have the same exact issue with my Maia that MGREXX has on the back of the top cockpit and the underpart is.

And after calling Robotech at their customer support number (1-310-217-4746) the rep was nice but I was told too that I had to pay shipping and include a written note of the defects and it could be a total of like 9 days to get another one.

So I decided to go ahead and follow the return procedures and wait it out.I spent $91 for this "Beta built" reissue and I should get quality so I will not let Toynami and HG get a screw over victory again.

Since I got an extra $12 to spend and plenty of songs on my MP3 player it will be worth the drive and stand at the post office.

If I get another defect then I will let you folks know.

What is sad,is that it seems I was the only one who called because the rep seemed kind of "alarmed" that this is a new reissue with defects.

Sushispook,you should atleast call and say thanks for a screwed up Maia,

Laters
14 years 2 months ago #10107

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

yeah here's a thought...
STOP BUYING HG'S SHITTY MERCHANDISE!
you're better off buying macross toys off ebay
srsly

if they can't even provide one fucking quality product, then why bother?

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 2 months ago #10108

• Sushispook
  • Sushispook's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Sushispook on topic Re:"Liveblogging" My unpacking of Maia Sterling Alpha

if they can't even provide one fucking quality product, then why bother?

I agree - but rather than the usual puss-dripping sack of double-smoked butt jerky in the Alpha boxes, the Betas were really well executed. And as the Betas were fabricated with a different outsourced manufacturer, and that same manufacturer was to fabricate the Maia Alpha, there was every reason to expect good things.

Since it's not been the usual shitskittle buffet from Toynami prior to this, they built up goodwill. There it goes again.
14 years 2 months ago #10109

• Sushispook
  • Sushispook's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian

Replied by Sushispook on topic Re:New Maia reissue defects!

The "robotech customer service" isn't run directly by HG at all - it's a 3rd party order fulfillment service. Based upon the phone number you call, the agent answering the phone gets prompted on their screen as to what company the customer is calling.

They could not give two tugs of a dead dog's cock, really.
14 years 2 months ago #10111

• Pizza-the-Hutt
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I almost forgot...

My Maia was shipped earlier and it took less than an hour to do.And then just a minute ago I read this at robotech,com:

www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.ph...umid=23&pagenumber=5

Steve said we can get a Full refund but does not mention "or an exchange" with shipping reimburesed.. Atleast I dont have to pay for shipping a new one back to me.

And what is sad is how Steve targeted Sushispook by deleting his "X Files" pic and calling him a troll... Why the Hell is Steve responding to this mess anyway? this is for someone in the higher ups to respond to.Maybe Kevin and Tommy are scared to face the crowd after all that talk of "the Beta built Maia" turned out to be bull crap.

As for that "customer" service number,,you mean to tell me that thats not in Harmony Gold's building?... Absurd!!!

Oh well,
You have my sympathies Sushispook,MGRXX and rest who got defects,, I know the frustration.

Damn you Harmony Gold,, Damn you Toynami!
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Pizza-the-Hutt.
14 years 2 months ago #10124
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds