[Custom] Shadow fighter VFA-6ZX & Shadow Beta - Daryl Taylor [ Completed ]

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: [Custom] Shadow fighter VFA-6ZX & Shadow Beta - Daryl Taylor

Sweet :cheer:
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 10 months ago #16751

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RobotechFR
  • RobotechFR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by RobotechFR on topic Re: [Custom] Shadow fighter VFA-6ZX & Shadow Beta - Daryl Taylor

rwoll622 wrote:

I was wondering if you were to do a custom beta to match the Sue Grahm alpha, how much would you charge? I am serious about it, because I am sure that we will never see a version created by Toynami. Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks,

Robert

i was being to think about this project this afternoon but currently i don't know, i must find the good colors and try. But... Currently i have some projects to finish and hollidays are coming soon... However i think we should wait Comic Con for have some news about Robotech products. Normaly, MPC Marcus should be annouce and perhaps we will have some informations for the Shadow beta... If no, i will try at the end of the summer and i will post on RobotechX.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by RobotechFR.
12 years 10 months ago #16752

• blackconvoy_D01
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by blackconvoy_D01 on topic Re: [Custom] Shadow fighter VFA-6ZX & Shadow Beta - Daryl Taylor

Bastien, id like one too. PM me please.
My appreciation pics page:
www.flickr.com/photos/26350372@N04/
12 years 10 months ago #16755

Replied by rwoll622 on topic Re: [Custom] Shadow fighter VFA-6ZX & Shadow Beta - Daryl Taylor

Thanks! Let me know.
12 years 10 months ago #16775

Replied by Benson- on topic Re: [Custom] Shadow fighter VFA-6ZX & Shadow Beta - Daryl Taylor

That's pretty sweet.
12 years 1 month ago #18300

Replied by lil-mungus on topic Re: [Custom] Shadow fighter VFA-6ZX & Shadow Beta - Daryl Taylor

Very cool! love the realistic look of it & how the colors work well together. looks like you spent a lot of time getting it right.
12 years 1 month ago #18313

• RobotechFR
  • RobotechFR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by RobotechFR on topic Re: [Custom] Shadow fighter VFA-6ZX & Shadow Beta - Daryl Taylor

yes, a lot of time :)
12 years 1 month ago #18316

• MACROSS8511
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • The infamous...MACROSS8511

Replied by MACROSS8511 on topic Re: [Custom] Shadow fighter VFA-6ZX & Shadow Beta - Daryl Taylor

that is sweeeet! Awesomely done! I just got back from Afghanistan and looking forward to returning to the Robotech universe and catching up with everyone! :lol:
" I cant believe its not butter! "
12 years 1 month ago #18321

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds