I need help

• Thank you received: 0

I need help was created by Mac

I want to do a fan fiction that put religion Into robotech. That goes into detail about the robotech masters and how they stole the blueprint of life became like gods when they created the zentradi became drunk with power that come with god hood. I need a creative writer who I can bounce ideas off of and see what we come up with so in short help
11 years 1 week ago #20282

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Replied by Point-Reflex on topic Re: I need help

To be honest, this could be pretty hard to do but NOT impossible.

I already write a fiew Fan Fics but (no one published) I dont know if I can be useful. If you wish I can develop one Beta so you can see what I can do.
11 years 1 week ago #20283

Replied by Mac on topic Re: I need help

Not really hard. We just have to tweek something's
11 years 1 week ago #20285

Lets brain exchange let me know what you think
11 years 1 week ago #20286

Replied by Point-Reflex on topic yop

Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been a little busy lately, but now everything is back to normal ... I hope.

Well Lets start with this,

The "religion" could be included in the plot (actually is already present in it) but this would imply to do that:

1) The Zentraedi race controlled at collective level, since the "Robotech Masters" are the creators of Protoculture.

2) That Robotech Masters hid Zor Prime's actions as the true author of the Protoculture. In order to control the masses. Attached to this, the total ignorance of reality.

We could say that; This Zentraedi race (Micronian) and those belonging to the Zentraedi Armada (Giants).

Both factions (according to the history of the series) enter into a war, as a last option, Zor gives orders to send the protoculture factory in a jump to another sector of the galaxy, in order to prevent The latest "refinery" of protocultura fall into the hands of the robotech masters.

This simple summary encompasses much of the story, even so, according to your idea, we could include some religious factions around the Protoculture. But frankly I don't know if this is really your idea.

Of course, we need to collect all the information aviable about the origins of the Story in order to get the basics to build the proyect.

Anyway. thats what I think. :3
11 years 6 days ago #20292

Replied by Mac on topic Re: yop

What's better the RPGs or the novels
11 years 6 days ago #20293

hmph!, I really don't know.

Let me do some research on it... to see what could be usefull.
11 years 6 days ago #20294

Is this form good for you or do you want to exchange e- mail
11 years 6 days ago #20295

Any form is good for me.

If you want to talk this in privacy you can contact me at:

e-mail / chat: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

or if you need to talk about this, easy and fast, we can meet at the chat section of this site.

By the way, I already have the Robotech Novels, so... Im sure that this is what we need. I never check the RPG'S but anyway.
Last edit: 11 years 6 days ago by Point-Reflex.
11 years 6 days ago #20296

Ok sounds good.we just need to make this project meaty where the fans don't want to put the book down
11 years 6 days ago #20297

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds