Attention former classic members

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Attention former classic members

khoroshen wrote:

Its a shame. It could have continued, and became what the users there wanted it to be, an RT forum without fear of the usual trends that revolve around certain other RT websites. But, whatever. Whats done is done.

Wait wait wait.

YOU were the one who was first talking about shutting the place down, which was the biggest factor in me deciding to leave. And now you're saying it's a shame that what you planned to happen actually happened...?

I'm calling bullshit.
12 years 10 months ago #16849

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• khoroshen
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Niin on aatos miunki vappaa
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by khoroshen on topic Re: Attention former classic members

Post content Deleted -Khoroshen
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by khoroshen.
12 years 10 months ago #16850

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re: Attention former classic members

He was planning on shutting it down because of the condition I was in. He got worried and scared and acted on those feelings which he shouldn't have. But sometimes when you're in a certain state of mind, thinking rationally is the last thing you do.
I forgave him because I know he didn't mean it and I know how he was feeling at the time. But my decision to shut down the site was because no one was showing up anymore. Maybe because of what happened, and I understand that, but if that was the case and things weren't going to go back to normal any time soon, then why keep the site going? No one would feel comfortable there anymore because of what happened and I totally understand that because I am a very understanding and forgiving person.

I didn't like deleting the site, I didn't want to, but the fact that no one wanted to come anymore made me feel like it was pointless to keep it. It wasn't just a RT community it was a place for our group of friends, but over time that group seems to have languished and all because no one could let go of anything. Once something was said that was it, it stuck and the person was unforgivable. And once the going got tough, that's when people got going.
But whatever, all is forgiven, I hold nothing against anyone, I understand everything completely.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by LadyGrimes. Reason: fixed.............stupid meds
12 years 10 months ago #16851

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds