Atlantech: The Early Days (an ongoing prequel)

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 974

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Atlantech: The Early Days (an ongoing prequel)

I'm optimistic for the most part but I'm not going to lie or sugar coat the situation either. I have breast cancer so I'm probably not going to live very long. One or two years depending on how fast it spreads to all my organs. My liver and colon are already in bad shape because of other issues.

So moving on in my case simply means I need to make my own burial arrangements so everything is taken care of when the inevitable comes. And since I've opted to be cremated like my husband, I need to get my own urn and arrange to have both of us interred in either the ground or a mausoleum. There wasn't a funeral for my husband so I'm not planning one for myself either. Just lay us to rest and be done with it lol.

I have to laugh or else I would just cry and I'm sick of tears. I just hope the afterlife is kinder to me than this one has been. With all the tragic shit I've endured, you would think I was cursed or something, good lord.

But enough of that, I'm not trying to be a debbie downer here, just being realistic, given the way things are. There have been good things too in my life, I just wish they had the power to outweigh the bad, but sadly they don't. Oh well lol.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
1 week 23 hours ago #27299

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 528

Replied by ds55 on topic Atlantech: The Early Days (an ongoing prequel)

Good to hear from u
Macross forever :D
1 week 23 hours ago #27300

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds