HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

GLAD YOU GUYS DOING GREAT.

WINTER HAS BEEN CRAZY OVER HERE. BEEN SUPER COLD. KINDA WISH IT WAS SUMMER ALREADY. IM A DESERT RAT. PREFER SUMMER OVER COLD WINTER.

THOUGHT KINDA SUCKS NOW THAT I WILL BE MOVING TO COLORADO. FORT COLLINS ACTUALLY. ABOUT 1 HR. NORTH OF DENVER. JUST MEANS MY COMMUTE TO SOUTH CAL IS LONGER FOR ALL THE CONS IN L.A. AND SAN DIEGO.

THOUGHT I WILL ALSO BE SPREADING THE ROBOTECH LOVE MORE CENTRAL. DENVER HAS SOME GOOD CONS AND UTAH IS ALSO GROWING WITH THEIR COMIC CONS.

ALSO CLEANING THINGS UP HERE IN THE HOUSE. ORGANIZING WHAT I AM TAKING AND WILL BE BOXING THINGS UP SOON. RAN INTO SOME OLD ART OF YOURS HP. LOVED IT. YOU STILL DOING ART? BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE SEEN SOME OF YOUR STUFF.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
5 years 2 months ago #26883

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Yeah mem Denver is the frozen tundra lo!

Everyone has choices,like me I'm paying a lawyer 1700 to get rid of repos I owed a while ago.
Declared chapter 7.

Clean start again, so the collection agency can blow it up thier nose.
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ds55.
5 years 2 months ago #26885

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

MEMO1DOMINION wrote: GLAD YOU GUYS DOING GREAT.

WINTER HAS BEEN CRAZY OVER HERE. BEEN SUPER COLD. KINDA WISH IT WAS SUMMER ALREADY. IM A DESERT RAT. PREFER SUMMER OVER COLD WINTER.

THOUGHT KINDA SUCKS NOW THAT I WILL BE MOVING TO COLORADO. FORT COLLINS ACTUALLY. ABOUT 1 HR. NORTH OF DENVER. JUST MEANS MY COMMUTE TO SOUTH CAL IS LONGER FOR ALL THE CONS IN L.A. AND SAN DIEGO.

THOUGHT I WILL ALSO BE SPREADING THE ROBOTECH LOVE MORE CENTRAL. DENVER HAS SOME GOOD CONS AND UTAH IS ALSO GROWING WITH THEIR COMIC CONS.

ALSO CLEANING THINGS UP HERE IN THE HOUSE. ORGANIZING WHAT I AM TAKING AND WILL BE BOXING THINGS UP SOON. RAN INTO SOME OLD ART OF YOURS HP. LOVED IT. YOU STILL DOING ART? BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE SEEN SOME OF YOUR STUFF.

Sounds like a big move Memo but I'm sure it's worth it. I should know as I've moved quite a few times myself, I just hope this last move was the final one for a long time cause it really takes a lot out of you.

On the other hand I'm glad someone likes my old art cause it sure ain't me LOL. And yes I still do art just not as fervently as I used to, but that's because of health issues that have changed me as a person. I've been disabled now for over eight years and in that time haven't seen much improvement, just new issues popping up though, with the latest being this issue I've been having with my large intestine not working right. I have to take Bentyl for the spasm pain so I don't end up in the ER every damn time.
The good news though is I have a colonoscopy coming up at the end of this month so hopefully the doctor will be able to find out whats wrong. The bad news is I have to be on a special diet leading up to that as well as a clear liquid diet the day before the procedure. There are also risks involved with this but I've heard them all and I'm desperate enough to go through with it. Tired of things not working right and tired of being in so much pain. I just want answers at this point but enough of my negative ramblings.

HP has been upgraded now to CBL aka Crazy Bird Lady because back in late 2013 when I moved into a new apartment after getting out of rehab for opiod addiction, I rescued this quaker parrot off craigslist and hes been the light of my life ever since. He's extremely bonded to me to the point if I even walk out of the room for a minute he goes nuts and screams. He's got some separation anxiety and it can drive me crazy sometimes cause after a bad accident in 2011 that screwed up my back I've been plagued with horrible migraines, a rare form known as hemiplegic migraine that pretty much mimics the symptoms of having a stroke. And there is no cure for that along with everything else that's wrong with me so I have to do the best I can to avoid the main triggers which seem to be extremely hot and humid temperatures and too much sound or light.

My bird does a better job of helping me relax though, he seems to know when his momma isn't feeling well cause he gets all sweet and cuddly on my shoulder. I've also dealt with a lot of damn quacks who had the nerve to tell me what I was dealing with is only in my head, yet when I ended up in physical therapy my therapist could tell right away that I had muscle weakness on the left side of my body and I explained to her about the condition and the temporary paralysis that comes with it and she recommended me to someone else who told me it was hemiplegic. I'm tired of dealing with quacks who don't know their head from their ass and also tired being guinea pig for all these shit medications, there doesn't seem to be anything that can help with it and because of my past addiction I refuse to resort to opioids again.

But anyway I'm just rambling because I'm anxious as hell about my upcoming procedure and paranoid about needing surgery to fix the problem, which I pray I won't have to go through, but yes I still do some art but more so writing as its been my go to in order to fight my addiction all these years and I have a thread here I've started where you can read my Atlantech prequel series and see some art www.robotechx.com/forum/31-general-discu....html?start=50#26880 I started this prequel series because I wanted to expand more on the backstory of the characters and tell a story of how things came to be. Back then there were plans to have the series published but those plans ended up falling through because of my addiction and I didn't like how the publishing company was treating me either so I withdrew and ended up sitting on the manuscript but its going to be re-written some day.

I'm just waiting for all this PC bullshit to die down because I refuse to publish my work only to be criticized for not following the SJW formula. They can kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned. I've only posted my prequel series on a few different fiction sites and had one nasty comment about how sexist a certain character of mine was portrayed. I deleted that comment of course and told the idiot to find another series that was more to their liking. I'm trying to tell a story not cater to the cry babies who are offended by their own shadow.

Anyways Memo sorry for the novel but hopefully it answers a lot of questions lol.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
5 years 2 months ago #26889

Speaking of moving
A friend of ours at church is renting us a mobile home.
So I've just rented a storage space to put stuff.

#Biden not my President!
5 years 2 months ago #26891

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

ds55 wrote: Speaking of moving
A friend of ours at church is renting us a mobile home.
So I've just rented a storage space to put stuff.

As long as its a home free of bed bugs right? Them shits are nasty and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.
Anyways had the colonoscopy today and everything looks good no signs of cancer, however they did discover the reason for my ongoing issues of things getting stuck and all the inflammation. I've got a rare condition called a tortuous colon, aka I got a twist where it shouldn't be and there's no telling if its a birth defect or it simply happened over time due to issues, but now I finally know at least.

It's generally harmless but obstruction can occur and that's what I ended up at the ER for previously. I had a partial obstruction so I guess now I just gotta be careful if not then I could be looking at surgery to fix it. Glad its over though. I was knocked out for the whole thing so the worst part was the damn prep crap I had to drink, oh and the liquid only diet the day before. Food commercials on TV were the worst, except KFC. Even after starving that shit still looks nasty.

But I'm home and back to eating regular food again so hooray!!!!

5 years 2 months ago #26895

Oh great gal!

Yeah getting rid of the couch and bed.
Bagging everything thing up, got a bug cooker hook it up and and fry em.
Anyway got the storage unit ready might need a bigger one.

Moving in next week sometime.

Little by little.

#Biden not my President!
5 years 2 months ago #26897

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Yeah I'm relieved myself.

Overall January has been a rough ass month for me, oh and AB too. I had strep throat for 2 weeks at the beginning of the month and towards the end poor AB caught Norovirus.

Glad you're moving in your new home next week. Wish you best of luck with that and let me know if you need any more financial help too.

5 years 2 months ago #26898

Ok will do
Moving the stuff in a little bit at a time.

#Biden not my President!
5 years 2 months ago #26899

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Speaking of moving the pain meds have worn off and now it hurts to sit lol. currently sitting on my heating pad. Also dealing with some light cramping but I took my medication for that so I should be okay.

This whole situation just sucks cause now I gotta do everything I can to make sure I don't get blocked again, which probably requires eating less and also watching what I eat and how much of it.
Bread is the worst culprit of them all unfortunately and I love it especially drenched in olive oil and sprinkled with parm.

5 years 2 months ago #26900

Bummer LG
Yeah I like it crusty bread dipped in garlic olive oil

Start the moving process today into storage

#Biden not my President!
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ds55.
5 years 2 months ago #26901

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds