SO I COOKED A CAT ON MY CAR..

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:SO I COOKED A CAT ON MY CAR..

HAHAHA, WHEN HE GETS SHOT AND THE LITTLE SISTER JUST STARTS LAUGHING.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
14 years 5 months ago #7234

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by treiz on topic Re:SO I COOKED A CAT ON MY CAR..

wow, bad day. I'll remember to check under the hood tomorrow.
14 years 5 months ago #7235

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:SO I COOKED A CAT ON MY CAR..

Wow MEMO sorry to hear it... hope the car's gonna be ok.

At least you got lucky... I had something similar happen... it didn't turn out so well....

I had this old chevy pickup... and I mean old.. the kind where the fan is mounted solid to the water pump without a fan clutch...

Well I get up and it had been pretty cold the night before.. so I go out to warm up the truck before I left for work..

I get in and cracked it up... (it always fired up the first time)... well right when it did I heard a momentary screaming meow.... and the truck shuddered... so I shut it off and opened the hood...

The dumb cat must have thought the warm engine bay was a good place to keep warm and the fan shroud was a great place to lay... well the fan took care of the cat... unfortunately.. parts of it were all over the place.... I washed it out the best I could... but the truck smelled like burned hamburgers for a month after that... plus I had to get a new fan cause two of the blades got bent...
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
14 years 5 months ago #7239

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:SO I COOKED A CAT ON MY CAR..

hmm i thought this thread was some Mississippi back woods cooking show.. my bad lol. mmm Cat is good.
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
14 years 5 months ago #7249

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:SO I COOKED A CAT ON MY CAR..

Last_Valk_Standing wrote:

hmm i thought this thread was some Mississippi back woods cooking show.. my bad lol. mmm Cat is good.

Roadkill Cafe? *giggle snort*

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
14 years 5 months ago #7253

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:SO I COOKED A CAT ON MY CAR..

Aww, sorry to hear what happened. Apparently cats like to do that sometimes. Thankfully my cats are kept indoors and will never be let outside.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
14 years 5 months ago #7268

• Mark-Warlock
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Writer

Replied by Mark-Warlock on topic Re:SO I COOKED A CAT ON MY CAR..

Ok so this Saturday I was at work and one of my employees calls me over.. "uh... you might wanna take a look at this." I look over as he standing in front of a Mercedes SUV holding the hood open. On top of the engine I see, what at distance< looked like a rat's nest of insulation... then I noticed... THE TAIL! I walk over to find a huge POSSUM lying on the top of the engine with its eyes closed... The lady had mentioned an unusual smell... Well I walk over and as I’m looking I see the damn thing breathing… I told my employee calmly… put the hood down nice and easy. The customer saw it and FREAKED. I had one of my guys call animal control to come and remove it. About 10 minutes later I decided… I gotta take a picture of this cause NO one is gonna believe it.. So I raised the hood and it turned at me and HISSED!! I snapped my picture and everyone else did too (including the customer). When the Animal Control guy got there I raised the hood and he grabbed it by the tail and picked it up… The thing had BABIES stuck to its teets!

Fortunately he said they were all in good health and told us he was gonna take them to the woods around back of the shop and let them go.

You know… I’ve seen a lot of things workin with cars… I’ve seen a lot of animal issues with cars… I’ve seen mice, rats, birds caught in grills and air filter boxes… even a snake under the hood… but NEVER… until now… have I ever seen a POSSUM.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? - Albert Einstein

Find Mark Warlock now on Facebook.
13 years 11 months ago #11065
Attachments:

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:SO I COOKED A CAT ON MY CAR..

MUSTA BEEN WARM IN THERE.

WHY THE CAT ON MY ENGINE WAS NOT THAT LUCKY.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
13 years 11 months ago #11072

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds