can anyone else relate?

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:can anyone else relate?

Oh yeah, Itches so bad and then the more you itch it of course the worse it gets. Hate it with a passion. :( the meds for it stink too.
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
15 years 8 months ago #1031

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • LadyGrimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Re:can anyone else relate?

so true, I've tried so many different ointments even the ones prescribed by doctors and it just seems like nothing does the trick. But I'm just glad that its not as bad as it used to be, some of the symptoms are dying down, it doesnt itch as much and the swelling has gone away.

I might add that its often known as "the itch that rashes, rather than the rash that itches"

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
15 years 8 months ago #1050

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by leela1977 on topic Re:can anyone else relate?

Might want to change dry cleaners as some of the chemicals used cause the rash around the neckline, if you cannot change drycleaners then let your drycleaning set a week before wearing. or t-shirts under the oxfords shirts to allow more air inbetween the shirt and the skin. Wearing loose fitting t-shirts on your days off help as well. This may also be caused by reaction to wool, or polybend garments, besides the usual foods and caffeine causes. good luck!
15 years 8 months ago #1052

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds