Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by aka_s2h on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

My XMAS Present just arrived! Cant wait till I can open it and start watching again :woohoo:
12 years 3 months ago #17831

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Maxmapster on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

More like 135.00 canadian after taxes for the entire Robotech Complete Series A&E Entertainments. I loved watching over again the entire macross, masters, invid, and robotech 2 the sentinels movies. But all the extra stuff is just crap! Boring! Bits and pieces of this and that, promo clips, and the deleted stuff sucked. I wish they just had all 3 saga's and robotech 2 the sentinels on dvd. Everything else is a waste of extra money and time. I was actually hoping maybe the shadow chronicles was added as an extra feature. Now that would have been cool!
12 years 3 weeks ago #18375

Replied by lil-mungus on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

Yeah the extras may suck but seriously it was the whole complete Robotech series for $30 bucks eh. So instead of bitching about some videos that orginally cost $1000+ but now go for less than $100 (with extras!), make some friends over here that can hook you up. My aunt lives 4 miles from the Canadian border. There is a way to make it work. Carl Macek made crazier things happen right?
12 years 3 weeks ago #18380

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

I THINK THIS DVD WAS MADE FOR FANS WHO HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY OF THE BOX SETS.

ME... STILL HOLDING TIGHT TO MY LEGACY.

ALSO ITS FREE ON NETFLIX. I JUST FINISHED WATCHING NEW GENERATION AND BEFORE THAT SHADOW CHRONICLES.

ON EPISODE 2 OF THE MASTERS NOW.

GOING BACKWARDS FOR THE FUN OF IT.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 3 weeks ago #18384

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

I THINK THIS DVD WAS MADE FOR FANS WHO HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY OF THE BOX SETS.

ME... STILL HOLDING TIGHT TO MY LEGACY.

ALSO ITS FREE ON NETFLIX. I JUST FINISHED WATCHING NEW GENERATION AND BEFORE THAT SHADOW CHRONICLES.

ON EPISODE 2 OF THE MASTERS NOW.

GOING BACKWARDS FOR THE FUN OF IT.

Rock on wit' y'r bad self, Memo.

Honestly, the only reason I'd want the A&E set is to have the HG Macross dub on DVD...but I already have it on VHS (and it cost me a pretty penny, as well).

But still, despite the crap Doug Bendo made up about me, I have no problems with the A&E DVD. For people who don't already have the show, it seems like a great way to go.

It seems a shame that, as Memo was too polite to say, the original versions of the episodes as we all saw them on TV are no longer available.

We're stuck with Dana's butt, whether we want it or not...
12 years 3 weeks ago #18386

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

Gubaba wrote:

Rock on wit' y'r bad self, Memo.

Honestly, the only reason I'd want the A&E set is to have the HG Macross dub on DVD...but I already have it on VHS (and it cost me a pretty penny, as well).

But still, despite the crap Doug Bendo made up about me, I have no problems with the A&E DVD. For people who don't already have the show, it seems like a great way to go.

It seems a shame that, as Memo was too polite to say, the original versions of the episodes as we all saw them on TV are no longer available.

We're stuck with Dana's butt, whether we want it or not...

WHY YOU GOTTA HIT BELOW THE BELT MAN? HAD TO REMIND ME I WILL BE SEEING THAT SOON. ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE NOT SEEN THOSE SHOWER SCENES. :S
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 3 weeks ago #18394

Replied by Maxmapster on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

Where is it being sold for 32.99? I don't believe that.
12 years 2 weeks ago #18398

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

Maxmapster wrote:

Where is it being sold for 32.99? I don't believe that.

I believe $32.99 was the going price for the set around Christmas time on amazon.com. The price has actually gone up now to a whopping $38.99 with free shipping.
12 years 2 weeks ago #18401

Replied by lil-mungus on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

That was the price when this thread was 1st posted I think around Thanksgiving or Christmas. It was that price for week or so then went up.to $52. Just checked Amazon and its $38 now. Still not a bad price in my opinion.

edit- oops ps 99 just beat me to it
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by lil-mungus.
12 years 2 weeks ago #18402

• MIlkManX
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • There is no Robotech gospel
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by MIlkManX on topic Re: Robotech: The Complete Original Series A&E Entertainment $32.99

It is now only $29.99 on Amazon. I opted for the old Legacy Brick sets though. I like my Robotech the way it was when I was 8 and watching it like 1985..
11 years 4 months ago #19769

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds