Question to female Robotech fans: what makes Rick attractive?

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic Question to female Robotech fans: what makes Rick attractive?

LadyGrimes wrote: He was too stuck on Minmei and Lisa to think about a third woman let alone one with green hair into video games.

What the hell is wrong with him
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
7 years 9 months ago #22579

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Question to female Robotech fans: what makes Rick attractive?

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote: He was too stuck on Minmei and Lisa to think about a third woman let alone one with green hair into video games.

What the hell is wrong with him

Everything apparently. Young immature, doesn't know his head from his ass? SMH

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
7 years 9 months ago #22580

• Peter Young
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Peter Young on topic Question to female Robotech fans: what makes Rick attractive?

AB, LG, this one I copied from the palladium-forum especially for the two of you:

Rick Hunter's having a cup of coffee and some paperwork when Max in his night-on-the-town suit comes up.
Max: "Rick. I'm getting married."
Rick: (spits up his coffee) "You gotta be kidding me! After one date?! You hardly know the lady!"
Max: "Oh, THAT fell through. No, Rick, I'm marrying Lisa!"
Rick: "...."
Max: "Thought you'd want to know. You're invited to the ceremony of course! I'll get the details to you later! Seeya!"
(Rick is left goobsmacked....A moment later Miriya fades out of the shadows, looks over at the departing Sterling, Rick's tasered look, and slides into Max's recently vacated seat.)
Miriya: "I have a proposal for you..."

(source: www.palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewt...=9&t=79355&start=350 )
7 years 9 months ago #22639

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic Question to female Robotech fans: what makes Rick attractive?

I'll admit that is pretty funny.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
7 years 9 months ago #22640

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds