The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, AND WASSAPP DOWN.
GUESS ZUCKY DID NOT PAY HIS BILL.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
2 years 7 months ago #29868

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

He's probably trying to scrub incriminating evidence against him since a colleague of his had a court hearing today.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
2 years 7 months ago #29869

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Start stocking up on food now, there are reports that the democrats now plan to manufacture a food and other supply shortage just to implement their communism. There are reports and footage of thousands of boats carrying shipping containers of supplies just sitting out on the ocean.

All they have to do is bring them in and unload the supplies but there seems to be some major fuckery afoot. Fauci keeps talking about a "dark winter" that is coming so apparently they plan on starving us into submission. I hope I'm wrong and this is all a conspiracy theory, but lately a lot of so-called "theories" have turned out to be true so just stock up on stuff and plan for a long winter. I'm already doing this and getting enough to help my neighborhood out as well.

2 years 7 months ago #29870

• ds55
  • ds55's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross
  • Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Demorats
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
2 years 7 months ago #29871

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Demoncraps They're a bunch of satanic pedophiles who have no qualms throwing that fact in our faces. Did you hear when Joe Biden said something along the lines of "I don't care if it takes 6 days, 6 weeks or 6 months" 666 right in our faces. "Build Back Better"

We need Jesus more than ever now.

2 years 7 months ago #29872

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

There's a reason #EmptyShelvesJoe is trending on Twitter

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1009448...plain-shortages.html

Start stocking up on everything you need right now because it's going to be a long winter.

2 years 7 months ago #29887

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Got rid of my grandsons crazy girlfriend
At American Airlines the men were given until end of November to
Get vaccinated or lose their jobs.
I got vaccinated because of my age

#Biden not my President!
2 years 7 months ago #29888

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

ME BECAUSE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL.

BUT WORK JUST GAVE A MANDATE FOR EVERYONE BY DEC. 8TH.

THEN YOU WILL BE LET GO IF NOT VAXXED.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
2 years 7 months ago #29894

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master

Here's the thing though, there is a huge ass difference between a vaccine and needing to get several shots. What are they up to now, 3? If the first "3" shots aren't doing anything to slow the spread or even protect people from getting or spreading the virus, then I don't understand the need for mandates. The government is exempt from vaccines as are those who work at CDC and phizer.

Why are the rich people exempt from vaccines? And what if it doesn't stop at vaccines? This is about control that's why. If they can mandate vaccines then what else will they mandate? Lots of people are dropping dead after being vaccinated and its being covered up or written off as a covid death. If the vaccine doesn't protect from covid then it isn't a vaccine. Instead it's some kind of gene therapy that causes spike proteins in the blood, which renders the person's immune system useless. I recommend you read up about all the side effects these vaccines are causing on VAERS before its scrubbed.

Myocarditis is one of the main side effects of the jab, and its affecting young adults and children too. There have been more deaths from the vaccine than covid. I recommend watching the documentary "Covidland" also stop getting your news from fake media and start getting the truth here: patriots.win/

2 years 7 months ago #29895

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

People are pushing back though,so don't give up and don't drink the
Kool aide

I'm ok thoy no side effects

The ports are backed up east and west coast

#Biden not my President!
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by ds55.
2 years 7 months ago #29896

Time to create page: 0.597 seconds