The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

• Thank you received: 573

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

LadyGrimes wrote:

MEMO1DOMINION wrote: RECOVERING FROM SAN DIEGO COMIC CON.
SO FAR BEEN A WEEK BUT BEEN ALSO WORKING SINCE I LEFT SUNDAY NIGHT.

WORKING ON MY COMIC. HAVE ONLY GOT SICK ONCE IN JANUARY BUT WONT EXCPECT TO TILL END OF YEAR.

Aww nice to hear from you Mems, hope you had a good time there. And I can't wait to see your comic, it sounds awesome especially if you've been working on it all this time. BTW you mind sharing some of that energy with me? I have things I want to finish as well but I'm just not the same anymore. Motivation comes and goes I hate it.

Meatloaf's record label told him to make another album that sounded just like Bat out of Hell, and call it Bat out of Hell 2. Meatloaf himself is a big critic of the sequel album, stating that emotionally he was in a different place, and since music comes from the heart, you can't force or pretend at that. And for those reasons, even in his own opinion, it was not nearly as good as the original.
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
6 years 8 months ago #26271

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

WORKING ON MY COMIC. HAVE ONLY GOT SICK ONCE IN JANUARY BUT WONT EXCPECT TO TILL END OF YEAR.

Aww nice to hear from you Mems, hope you had a good time there. And I can't wait to see your comic, it sounds awesome especially if you've been working on it all this time. BTW you mind sharing some of that energy with me? I have things I want to finish as well but I'm just not the same anymore. Motivation comes and goes I hate it.

Meatloaf's record label told him to make another album that sounded just like Bat out of Hell, and call it Bat out of Hell 2. Meatloaf himself is a big critic of the sequel album, stating that emotionally he was in a different place, and since music comes from the heart, you can't force or pretend at that. And for those reasons, even in his own opinion, it was not nearly as good as the original.

Meatloaf?

but yes I totally get what you're saying and its true. You can't force creativity.

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha Bravo
6 years 8 months ago #26272

Replied by Alpha Bravo on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

LadyGrimes wrote:

Alpha Bravo wrote:

LadyGrimes wrote:

Meatloaf?

but yes I totally get what you're saying and its true. You can't force creativity.

You can't tell me that you don't love the Rocky Horror Picture Show!

You also can't tell me that you've NEVER SEEN the Rocky Horror Picture Show... :dry:
"Offers that are selected that the deposit paid the amount that we do not decide, or the pool, sipping mulled wine, and in addition you can play table tennis, there is one drawback, I do not have rights." - random spambot (translated)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyGrimes
6 years 8 months ago #26273

• LadyGrimes
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
  • Thank you received: 947

Replied by LadyGrimes on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

I've seen it but I don't love it lol

Thank you @AB for my adorable new avatar! <3
6 years 8 months ago #26274

• ds55
  • ds55's Avatar Topic Author
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross
  • Thank you received: 554

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

I'm not having fun
Macross forever :D

#Biden not my President!
6 years 8 months ago #26276

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.com tradition"the lizard lounge"!

Well today sort of:-)

#Biden not my President!
6 years 8 months ago #26277

come on falltime
6 years 8 months ago #26278

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Yep lol cooling off some:-D

#Biden not my President!
6 years 8 months ago #26279

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Friday

#Biden not my President!
6 years 8 months ago #26280

• ds55
  • Robotech Master
  • Robotech Master
  • Macross

Replied by ds55 on topic The grand reopening of an RT.comtbis tradition"the lizard lounge"!

This place is getting funner by the day.

#Biden not my President!
6 years 8 months ago #26281

Time to create page: 0.757 seconds