A long time coming!!!!!

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:A long time coming!!!!!

HI THERE RENAGADE.

I BEEN ATTENDING SINCE 1985 AND PARTICIPATED IN 87 AS A VOLUNTEER AS WELL. HEY, I COULD NOT AFFORD THE ENTRANCE SINCE I WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL AND ALSO GOT TO MEET MANY FAVORIT ACTORS, WRITTERS, AND ARTIST.

NOW I AM A MEMBER SINCE THEN AND HAVE NOT MISSED THE CON ONCE.

WHAT I DO NOW AND WITH MANNY FANS AS WELL IS WE HAVE A ROBOTECHX FANDOM BOOTH IN THE MEZZALINE LEVEL.
TAKE A LOOK HERE,

www.robotechx.com/index.php?limitstart=20

LOT OF PICTURES

WILL BE THERE AGAIN THIS YEAR AS WELL AND HOPE YOU DROP ON BY.

HEHEHE

I SENT YOU A PM
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 5 days ago #3218

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by HashiNoUsagi on topic Re:A long time coming!!!!!

Renegade4lfe wrote:

Yes they have a Guest Relations Booth. We accomodate the artist who come in for thier panel, and to promote any work that they may have...

Interesting. I haven't gone to Comic-con yet because I always go to Anime Expo and haven't been able to take the time off of work for both of them. I volunteer staff Anime Expo in the Guest Relations department. We don't have a Guest Relations booth at AX, so I was curious what it was.
Hasn't done anything stupid enough to get banned from any forum.....yet.
15 years 5 days ago #3223

• Renegade4lfe
  • Topic Author
  • Micronian
  • Micronian
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Renegade4lfe on topic Re:A long time coming!!!!!

YEA I REMEMBER!!! I came through and say hi, we talked for a while but I know many, many people came through. But I was very happy to see finally a Robotech fan club. You guys made my day. I'll be up there again to see you guys. Will you guys be at Anime Expo, and when will you have another gathering? Well take care and see yall in a couple of months.

P.S Thanks for the PM
15 years 3 days ago #3238

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds