STAR WARS 7, 2015. Disney buys Lucas arts and STAR WARS

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re: STAR WARS 7, 2015. Disney buys Lucas arts and STAR WARS

Sounds good to me.
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
11 years 5 months ago #19743

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: STAR WARS 7, 2015. Disney buys Lucas arts and STAR WARS

Fisher Confirms Her Involvement In The Sequel Trilogy!

www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Fisher...l_Trilogy_148915.asp

Posted By Jay on November 16, 2012

One of our rebel readers, Curt, wrote in with the following:

"I was at Carrie Fishers booksigning in Cherry Hill, NJ on November 15, and the interview she did started with the question 'Are you really going to be in a new star wars movie?' and Carrie answered quietly 'Yes....I thought it was already common knowledge.' She did not elaborate, as she probably doesn't want to crow too loudly at this point in the project development. But this is the first confirmation from one of the main OT Cast. LFL has not said the cast would return yet."

So there you go! Set speculation to Warp 9, or something like that!
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 5 months ago #19750

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re: STAR WARS 7, 2015. Disney buys Lucas arts and STAR WARS

It is going to be Awesome to see more of the original cast in a new SW film, oddly enough I remember an interview with Harrison Ford where he said he would gladly do another Indiana Jones film but it was unlikely he would ever do another Han Solo role. He gave us one more Indy film (I really loved the new Indiana Jones movie!) and now he is up for Han Solo again lol! I'm really glad these guys are coming back.

I do hope Lucas Arts does more live on screen content and a little less digital set work. I think they went a bit too far on Ep 2 and 3 with digital sets and characters.
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL

11 years 5 months ago #19753

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Wow I've been out of the loop on SW for way too long. I took a tour through the Wookiepedia and the SW timeline. Wow how could I have forgotten how extensive that universe is? I can't wait to see what they put up for the next films. I really ought to find a forum in SW sometime I guess. Exciting stuff!

Member of AkL

11 years 5 months ago #19762

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re: STAR WARS 7, 2015. Disney buys Lucas arts and STAR WARS

Lucasfilm Hire Empire Strikes Back Scribe Lawrence Kasdan For New Star Wars.

www.bleedingcool.com/2012/11/20/lucasfil...k-for-new-star-wars/
11 years 5 months ago #19764

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: STAR WARS 7, 2015. Disney buys Lucas arts and STAR WARS

Lobizon wrote:

Lucasfilm Hire Empire Strikes Back Scribe Lawrence Kasdan For New Star Wars.

www.bleedingcool.com/2012/11/20/lucasfil...k-for-new-star-wars/

YES!!!!!

OHHH BOY THIS IS SOMETHING I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO NOW.

Last_Valk_Standing wrote:

Wow I've been out of the loop on SW for way too long. I took a tour through the Wookiepedia and the SW timeline. Wow how could I have forgotten how extensive that universe is? I can't wait to see what they put up for the next films. I really ought to find a forum in SW sometime I guess. Exciting stuff!

BEFORE ROBOTECH I STARTED WITH "THE FORCE"
www.theforce.net/

NOTHING DIFFERENT FROM ANY FANDOM SITE. AND MORE SO THAN ROBOTECH FANDOM. LOT OF LOVE AND LOT OF HATE BUT ALL IN ALL A GOOD FANDOM SITE. JOIN UP AND BE PART OF US. CHOOSE YOUR SIDE TOO. HAHAHA.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
11 years 5 months ago #19765

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

ALSO NOW UP!

Part 3: George Lucas and Kathleen Kennedy: An Interesting Proposal

!
11 years 5 months ago #19767

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Star Wars 7: Samuel L. Jackson Says "Hell, Yeah" to Returning as Mace Windu—Even as a One-Armed Ghost!

www.eonline.com/news/369775/star-wars-7-...as-a-one-armed-ghost

Ewan McGregor isn't the only star who would jump at the chance to reprise his role in Star Wars 7.

Samuel L. Jackson is game to return to the flick as Mace Windu as well.

Star Wars 7 & Beyond: Empire, Jedi Writer Lawrence Kasdan onboard for sequel in new trilogy

In spite of his busy schedule (he already has three films in production), the Avengers actor told us he was "excited" that more Star Wars films were on the way and would love to be a part of them.

"I'm not surprised but totally geeked by the idea of there being more Star Wars," Jackson told E! News at the Spike TV Video Game Awards Friday. "It's like, okay, Obi-Wan was dead when episode four started, so maybe everyone thinks I'm dead and we'll find out what happened to Mace Windu. I can come back as one-armed or a one-handed Jedi that's still around that didn't actually die."

Sounds interesting, right?

When asked if he would definitely come back for the film, Jackson said, "Hell yeah!"

Star Wars 7: Mark Hamill Talks Returning as Luke Skywalker

"I could do that or be a ghost hologram. I don't care," Jackson quipped. "I just want to stay associated with the franchise. Not that I won't because I've been in three of them."

Considering the Oscar-nominated actor's long and accomplished career, what is it about the franchise that has him so excited to return to it?

"I just always loved it. I always loved the idea of it, that there's this whole civilization out there somewhere else that's just as much fun and different and diverse and wild as we are."

The film is still only in the pre-production stage, but it's slated for a 2015 release.

We're crossing our fingers for Jackson's return.
11 years 4 months ago #19899

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

STAR WARS POSSIBLE LOCATION SHOOT IN NEW MEXICO?

Star Wars could film in NM
news.yahoo.com/video/star-wars-could-film-nm-153031267.html
11 years 4 months ago #19916

• Lobizon
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • Bounty Hunter! =☠=
  • Thank you received: 4

Replied by Lobizon on topic Re: STAR WARS 7, 2015. Disney buys Lucas arts and STAR WARS

Star Wars Is Being Kick-Started with Dynamite J.J. Abrams to Direct Star Wars: Episode VII

starwars.com/news/star-wars-is-being-kic...ars-episode-vii.html
11 years 2 months ago #20028

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds