Official artwork of ARK ANGEL by Tommy?

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re:Official artwork of ARK ANGEL by Tommy?

Towgrin wrote:

After reading the other sites messages, supposedly there was a hover-cyclone?!?! I asked if he was willing to put that up, and he (JasonC) said that he had to search for the printout he made. The files are gone, and the link he had is either shut down, or he wrote it down wrong and can't get back to it. Crossing fingers in hopes of seeing more of those pages he had.

I hope he can find some of the other images, especially the hover cyclone. Back in the day, HG announced that hover cyclones would be in rt04, they even showed the art at a con but never distributed it. Additional production art was shown at cons and Cal-fan gatherings but was never officially distributed, Jasonc may have had some of these.

This discussion reminds me of the time when some Cal-fans were joking that they should copy Tommy's laptop. Supposedly, on occasion he would unlock his Robotech related files and leave his laptop unattended for short periods of time. As far as I know they never did.
Based on my past experience with sources close to TPTB I have a good idea who leaked the pics, he has fooled a lot of people. Knowing wouldn't/doesn't change anything as no one really cares.

I would love to see a short animation of the Gamma in action and other designs they haven't used yet, something like that might stir up a little bit of buzz in the fandom.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by rtsurfer.
13 years 4 months ago #14051

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Official artwork of ARK ANGEL by Tommy?

rtsurfer wrote:

I hope he can find some of the other images,

ROOMY IS ABOUT TO PUT ROBOTECH WIKI LEAKS GLOBAL.

ANYWAYS. I JUST HOPE HE DOESN'T DISAPPOINT. CONSIDERING THE COLLECTION HE GOT FROM TOM. TO BAD TOM NOT STILL AT HG OR THERE WOULD BE MORE. AND NOT THESE SMALL LEAKS THAT HE BEEN PUTTING FOR YEARS.

Based on my past experience with sources close to TPTB I have a good idea who leaked the pics, he has fooled a lot of people. Knowing wouldn't/doesn't change anything as no one really cares.

WHY I SAY. ANY ROBOTECH WIKI LEAK JUST GO TO THE SOURCE. YOU SURE TO GET WHAT YOU NEED. AND ONE IS ALREADY ON THE PROWL OF THE HOVER CYCLONE.

I DON'T THINK I HAVE ANYTHING ON VIDEO THOUGHT. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT CON IT COULD HAVE BEEN OR YEAR? I JUST ABOUT RECORDED ALL OF THEM. MIGHT JUST HAVE SOMETHING.

RECENTLY I PUT UP 2002 COMIC CON AND THAT HAS SOME IMAGES.

I would love to see a short animation of the Gamma in action and other designs they haven't used yet, something like that might stir up a little bit of buzz in the fandom.

PATRICIO OF SKULL KNIGHTS LOOKED LIKE HE WAS USING SOME. WAS FILLING HIM IN ON SOME SIDE STORY'S AND HE WENT WITH RIGHT AFTER THE LAST EPISODE OF MACROSS SAGA.

BUT THAT WOULD BE FANDOM BUZZ THOUGHT. NOTHING OFFICIAL.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 4 months ago #14061

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re:Official artwork of ARK ANGEL by Tommy?

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

CONSIDERING THE COLLECTION HE GOT FROM TOM. TO BAD TOM NOT STILL AT HG OR THERE WOULD BE MORE. AND NOT THESE SMALL LEAKS THAT HE BEEN PUTTING FOR YEARS.

No offense MEMO, but get off it. Tom was not the person that leaked any of this.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Brooklyn-Red-Leg.
13 years 4 months ago #14071

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re:Official artwork of ARK ANGEL by Tommy?

MEMO, can't you just drop it? I don't know what Tom leaked or didn't leak over the years; however, I know for a fact that when I was active in the robotech fandom a few years ago YOU were my biggest source of leaked info. Info you bragged about getting from both Tommy and Tom. So for you now to keep pointing the finger at Tom is total bs. Please grow up and just let it go.
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
13 years 4 months ago #14073

• Towgrin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Towgrin on topic Re:Official artwork of ARK ANGEL by Tommy?

Apparently, the cat is already out of the bag. Honestly though, that shouldn\'t really matter who did what. Whether the source says it came from you, Memo, or not. It appears it was done a long time ago, and should probably just be left alone. It seems the only person who is making a big ruckus about it, is supposedly where the source came from. If nobody else cares about it, why would you? I like discussing the functionality and the use of the mecha, not who put it up. Can we focus on that, instead? Looks like the he said/he said stuff is settled already.
13 years 4 months ago #14074

Brooklyn Red Leg wrote:

No offense MEMO, but get off it. Tom was not the person that leaked any of this.

rtsurfer wrote:

MEMO, can't you just drop it? I don't know what Tom leaked or didn't leak over the years; however, I know for a fact that when I was active in the robotech fandom a few years ago YOU were my biggest source of leaked info. Info you bragged about getting from both Tommy and Tom. So for you now to keep pointing the finger at Tom is total bs. Please grow up and just let it go.

NO OFFENSE TAKEN BROOK. AND HARD TO DROP WHEN FANS IN HERE POSTING ABOUT SUCH IMAGES THEY GET FROM THE LEAK.

I NEVER SAID TOM PUT EVERYTHING UP. JUST THAT HE IS THE SOURCE CONSIDERING HE WAS VERY CARELESS IN LIVING STUFF AROUND. AND HIS ROOMMATE SURE KNEW HOW TO GET ANYTHING.

WHY I SAID AND EVEN HG KNOWS THAT THAT'S WAS ONE OF THE REASONS IT COST TOM HIS JOB.

NOW SURE IT MIGHT NOT MATTER BUT THE FACT IS THE FACT IF INFO IS NEEDED ON SUCH THING FROM THE LEAK YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE SOURCE WHICH IS STILL TOM BATEMAN. MIGHT NOT MATTER TO SOME BUT OTHER HERE HAVE GONE AND LOOKED. REGARDLESS HE SAID/I SAID WHAT.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
13 years 4 months ago #14078

Towgrin wrote:

Apparently, the cat is already out of the bag. Honestly though, that shouldn\'t really matter who did what. Whether the source says it came from you, Memo, or not. It appears it was done a long time ago,

YES IT WAS. YOU GUYS MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS SITE BUT IF YOU CARE, AND I HOPE YOU DON'T, YOU CAN FOLLOW THE THREADS THERE WAY BACK.

LIKE RTSURFER SAID, YES I TALK ABOUT THINGS IN PRIVATE. BUT NEVER HAVE I DONE SOMETHING LIKE WHAT THE ROOMY HAS DONE TO AFFECT SOMEONES JOB BE IT TOMMY OR TOM ANY PERSON FOR THAT MATTER. TO ME HG ALREADY KNOWS WHO IS DOING WHAT. AND I NEVER SAID A THING TILL RECENT WHEN I FOUND OUT WHO WAS DOING THE FINGER POINTING.

and should probably just be left alone. It seems the only person who is making a big ruckus about it, is supposedly where the source came from. If nobody else cares about it, why would you? I like discussing the functionality and the use of the mecha, not who put it up. Can we focus on that, instead? Looks like the he said/he said stuff is settled already.

I HAVE FOR YEARS LEFT IT ALONE. BUT IT ALWAYS SURFACE ANYTIME THE LEAK PUST SOMETHING OUT. HOPE THESE FEW POST NOW WILL LET FANS KNOW JUST WHO TO GO TO WHEN ROOMY STARTS LEAKING MORE.

ME, I REALLY DON'T CARE. ALL STUFF IS OLD AND ONLY USED TO SLANDER A PERSON FROM HG.

BUT AT LEAST THERE IS GOOD DEBATE HERE ABOUT THE IMAGES.
13 years 4 months ago #14079

• Towgrin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

Towgrin wrote:

Apparently, the cat is already out of the bag. Honestly though, that shouldn\\\'t really matter who did what. Whether the source says it came from you, Memo, or not. It appears it was done a long time ago,

YES IT WAS. YOU GUYS MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS SITE BUT IF YOU CARE, AND I HOPE YOU DON\'T, YOU CAN FOLLOW THE THREADS THERE WAY BACK.

LIKE RTSURFER SAID, YES I TALK ABOUT THINGS IN PRIVATE. BUT NEVER HAVE I DONE SOMETHING LIKE WHAT THE ROOMY HAS DONE TO AFFECT SOMEONES JOB BE IT TOMMY OR TOM ANY PERSON FOR THAT MATTER. TO ME HG ALREADY KNOWS WHO IS DOING WHAT. AND I NEVER SAID A THING TILL RECENT WHEN I FOUND OUT WHO WAS DOING THE FINGER POINTING.

and should probably just be left alone. It seems the only person who is making a big ruckus about it, is supposedly where the source came from. If nobody else cares about it, why would you? I like discussing the functionality and the use of the mecha, not who put it up. Can we focus on that, instead? Looks like the he said/he said stuff is settled already.

I HAVE FOR YEARS LEFT IT ALONE. BUT IT ALWAYS SURFACE ANYTIME THE LEAK PUST SOMETHING OUT. HOPE THESE FEW POST NOW WILL LET FANS KNOW JUST WHO TO GO TO WHEN ROOMY STARTS LEAKING MORE.

ME, I REALLY DON\'T CARE. ALL STUFF IS OLD AND ONLY USED TO SLANDER A PERSON FROM HG.

BUT AT LEAST THERE IS GOOD DEBATE HERE ABOUT THE IMAGES.

But the thing is, you were the one who started the finger pointing in all this, and was quick to put the blame on someone whom it seems had nothing to do with it. All this wasn\'t even brought up until you started mentioning names on some big \"leak\", that this doesn\'t seem to be. I mean, the ball seems to be in your court to disprove that you had anything to do with it, if you care. But as you have supposedly said, you don\'t, so you shouldn\'t worry about it.

Also, if rtsurfer is validating the claim that you have, and may still leak info, if one person claims it, it\'s the he said/he said here. But with what rtsurfer said, that\'s some validation. Also, you mentioned that these were put up to \"slander\" a person at HG. That clearly doesn\'t seem to be the case. It looks like some people on the other site are that way, but the post regarding the images from the source don\'t fit that.

I honestly think it\'s an old issue you probably should\'ve just left alone, but I\'m not involved in the action there. As long as Tommy doesn\'t get mad at you for sending that out, it\'s a moot point.
13 years 4 months ago #14080

• Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re:Official artwork of ARK ANGEL by Tommy?

Towgrin wrote:

As long as Tommy doesn\'t get mad at you for sending that out, it\'s a moot point.

If he does get mad then he's being an idiot. This actually gets Robotech fans talking again. Its not like Harmony Gold has done much to give fans what they want in the last several years. There was no reason whatsoever for any of these images to NOT have been in the Art of Shadow Chronicles book.
13 years 4 months ago #14081

• Towgrin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Brooklyn Red Leg wrote:

Towgrin wrote:

As long as Tommy doesn\\\'t get mad at you for sending that out, it\\\'s a moot point.

If he does get mad then he\'s being an idiot. This actually gets Robotech fans talking again. Its not like Harmony Gold has done much to give fans what they want in the last several years. There was no reason whatsoever for any of these images to NOT have been in the Art of Shadow Chronicles book.

I understand that point, but I\'m talking more about the issue of Memo giving out info. I\'m talking more about the trust issue, not the actual items in question. That would probably upset or at least cause most people to question someone, but if Tommy trusts him that much, then there should be no worrying about the images. Memo, did you sign any NDO? (Non-Disclosure Agreements) If you didn\'t sign anything then another issue, free and clear.
13 years 4 months ago #14085

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds