Chinese Robotech comics to release in celebration of 20 years of RT in China

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Chinese Robotech comics to release in celebration of 20 years of RT in China

THANKS FOR THE UPDATES ON FACEBOOK.

GLAD YOU GUYS GETTING YOUR HANDS ON THEM TPB.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
12 years 10 months ago #16134

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Chinese Robotech comics to release in celebration of 20 years of RT in China

MEMO1DOMINION wrote:

THANKS FOR THE UPDATES ON FACEBOOK.

GLAD YOU GUYS GETTING YOUR HANDS ON THEM TPB.

Yeah, at least somebody is getting something with the Robotech logo on it. ;)
12 years 10 months ago #16150

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Richardmvela on topic Re: Chinese Robotech comics to release in celebration of 20 years of RT in China

I support that sentiment lol.
Resisting Gravity's Pull on Our Souls!
12 years 10 months ago #16156

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Chinese Robotech comics to release in celebration of 20 years of RT in China

Again, I don't quite get the furor over this. The comics have already been released in the west, and they were mediocre to boot.

So y'all have to stick to your individual issues from back in the day instead of shelling out for an overpriced trade paperback. What's the problem here?
12 years 10 months ago #16188

• ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Chinese Robotech comics to release in celebration of 20 years of RT in China

Gubaba wrote:

Again, I don't quite get the furor over this. The comics have already been released in the west, and they were mediocre to boot.

So y'all have to stick to your individual issues from back in the day instead of shelling out for an overpriced trade paperback. What's the problem here?

I think it has more to do with the principle that HG can't get much done regarding the franchise than the fact that there's demand for the TPBs, of which there is little as seen from the production run of Prelude to the SC.
12 years 10 months ago #16190

• Gubaba
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gubaba on topic Re: Chinese Robotech comics to release in celebration of 20 years of RT in China

ps99041 wrote:

I think it has more to do with the principle that HG can't get much done regarding the franchise than the fact that there's demand for the TPBs, of which there is little as seen from the production run of Prelude to the SC.

Ah, I gotcha. I misread everyone's comments as being upset that no English version was coming out.

Hmmm...maybe they should've put a special cover on Prelude...maybe something showing, say, Minmay. And she could've been, say, bending over with, I dunno, a ferret or something hanging off of her back. That might've boosted sales somewhat.
12 years 10 months ago #16191

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds