ROBOTECH CODEX TIME LINE, STORY, UNIVERSE, CHARACT

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:ROBOTECH CODEX TIME LINE, STORY, UNIVERSE, CHARACT

ISAMU, I SEEN YOUR ART. BUT LOOKING MORE INTO THE PAGE DESIGN. YOU UP FOR THAT?

I DON'T WANT TO JUST PAST THINGS ON WHITE AND JUST HAVE BUNCH OF INFO. WOULD LIKE TO MOVE THINGS AROUND, SHOW SOME FLOW, ORGANIZE CONTINUITY. AND COLOR CODE THE DIFFERENT UNIVERSES AND TIME LINE.

I HAVE THE VISION IN MY HEAD.. BUT IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A SHOT I CAN WORK WITH YOU THROUGH EMAIL.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
14 years 6 months ago #5773

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• isamu
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Admiral Commander & Chief lol
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by isamu on topic Re:ROBOTECH CODEX TIME LINE, STORY, UNIVERSE, CHARACT

yeah sounds good
let me know what you need
if you like my art and would like to see more of my work go to isamu5979.deviantart.com/
you can also go Here www.robotechx.com/index.php?option=com_k...iew&catid=12&id=2025 to see all the Pin-up girls
ROBOTECH AVATARS HERE: www.robotechx.com/forums/2-x-fandom/4266-avatars.html#5619
14 years 6 months ago #5774

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:ROBOTECH CODEX TIME LINE, STORY, UNIVERSE, CHARACT

OK COOL MAN. WILL DO.
14 years 6 months ago #5777

• Thank you received: 13

Replied by Protoculture on topic Re:ROBOTECH CODEX TIME LINE, STORY, UNIVERSE, CHARACT

MEMO, try going through the former THE ROBOTECH PAGE. There's tons of useful info like Jac Mckinney's RT timeline available & various RT glossaries & terminologies.

BTW, I might be able to assist you in this endeavour. However, rather in printed format (which is under HG realm), why don't you make this project as part of RTX feature, making the RT CODEX as some sort of new uRRG attached to RTX (kinda like Infopedia to RT.com) & try to not be too strict on CANON RT-verse, just use the RobotechResearch.com approach in regards to mechas so that any RT fans (especially the RT RPGers) to enjoy the codex.

However, the general rule of thumb is no usage of mecha from canon Macross derivatives like Mac 7, Mac Plus, Mac 0, Mac II & Mac F.

On Mac DYRL designs, that's up for you to decide. The pre-production arts from Mospeada & SC are definitely thumbs up!
14 years 5 months ago #6655

• dougbendo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by dougbendo on topic Robotech timeline

Today I did a show on robotech 00 about the basic time line of the 85 episodes. Tell me what you guys think:)

www.talkshoe.com/tc/65449

14 years 5 months ago #6784
Attachments:

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

dougbendo

Today I did a show on robotech 00 about the basic time line of the 85 episodes. Tell me what you guys think:)

OK. WILL DOWNLOAD LATER. SAW YOUR POST ON YOUR PODCAST THREAD.
14 years 5 months ago #6789

• Thank you received: 13

Replied by Protoculture on topic Re:ROBOTECH CODEX TIME LINE, STORY, UNIVERSE, CHARACT

Memo, pls refer here:

www.robotechx.com/forums/9-robotech-hard...ipsvehicles-technolo

For the RT CODEX referential sites. TQ
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Protoculture.
14 years 5 months ago #6924

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds