Vintage Toys

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Vintage Toys

TheCrowing wrote:

Hey, I know this post is kind of old and I don't know if this is the right place to post this, sorry if it isn't. I've noticed some people searching for the Matchbox SDF-1 playset, both on forums and on the official Robotech forum. I have one that I got as a child, just found it in storage. Its never been opened, mint in box. The box has some slight wear on it from the years. Any idea what this would be worth? and where I can sell this, other than ebay?

Here is my email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I've posted this in other places, looking for more info, because I'm not a collector and would like to get this off my hands.

THERE IS A BUY AND SELL FORUM WHERE YOU CAN POST ALL YOUR INFO. ADD PICS. NOT SURE IF ANYONE WILL ANSWER SINCE YOU MIGHT BE AN UNKNOWN. WHERE YOU LOCATED? MAYBE SOMEONE WOULD GO OUT AND CHECK OUT THE SPECIFIC ITEM.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 10 months ago #18793

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by TheCrowing on topic Re: Vintage Toys

Yeah, I figured me being an unknown might be a problem, but I live in Las Vegas. I'm looking all around for a buyer, gonna check out the comic book shops here in town to see if anyone wants to buy it.
11 years 10 months ago #18795

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re: Vintage Toys

COOL.

JUST OPEN UP A NEW THREAD AND WITH PICTURES.

GOOD LUCK.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
11 years 10 months ago #18798

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds