• MEMO1DOMINION
  • MEMO1DOMINION's Avatar Topic Author
  • Commander
  • Commander
  • Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Robotech® RPG Palladium Books® Weekly Update

FROM KEVIN SEIMBIDA
palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=131721

"There is all kinds of great stuff happening at Palladium Books, but I’m going to leave it for tomorrow’s Weekly Update. Including some exciting news about Robotech®."

ALSO

PALLADIUM BOOKS ROBOTECH RPG GENESIS PITS HAS A COVER ART.
FROM AX ROBOTECH PANEL.

"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
11 years 9 months ago #19118

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – July 5, 2012

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...y-update-july-5-2012

And the good news keeps coming
UPDATE: Robotech®

You haven’t heard us talk about Robotech® much lately, because we have been secretly working on some big plans for that game line. As you know, I try to keep you informed about everything going on at Palladium Books®. However, sometimes we just can’t reveal our plans or projects for strategic business reasons. For example, we didn’t want a competitor trying to swoop in on Robotech® if we talked too much about our plans. Moreover, we get some fan complaints when we talk about an upcoming project and it gets delayed, or worse, it falls through. We didn’t want that to happen with Robotech®, so we quietly stopped talking about the line but kept working on things behind the scenes. Well, I can finally give you an exciting update.

This week, Palladium Books signed a deal to expand its current Robotech® license with Harmony Gold USA, Inc., including the right to produce and sell pewter game pieces of Robotech® mecha and spaceships. This has been one of the secret projects we’ve been working on for months. Our thanks to Tom Roache, Jon Paulson, Jeff Burke and Carmen Bellaire, along with many others, for their help with our investigation and research on the subject. How soon can you expect to see 1/285 scale mecha available? Probably not until next year sometime. We’ll keep you posted. Sculptors wanted.
But that’s not all

Robotech®: Genesis Pits Sourcebook is slated for final production and will probably see release before Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames. This entire time, Irvin Jackson has been working on two more Robotech® sourcebooks, and another freelancer is fooling around with other ideas for Robotech® sourcebooks that we are not yet ready to announced. (We don’t know if they are going to happen or not, yet.) I plan to give the Robotech® Role-Playing Game series a big push and a lot more love, attention and products over the next 18 months.
11 years 9 months ago #19143

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

FROM PALLADIUM FB:

from Palladium Books FB:

will be at GEN CON Gen Con Indy 2012 - August 16-19
www.gencon.com/2012/indy/default.aspx

Robotech® sourcebooks

My goal is to support Robotech® in a big a way. In addition to our plans to produce Robotech® games pieces for the Mecha and spaceships, we want to see more sourcebooks. Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook will be out this Fall. I want to see at least two other sourcebooks out before Spring and more to follow. In fact, I’m looking to find a couple more writers for the line.

I looked over the Robotech® Genesis Pits™ manuscript again, and it is excellent. That prompted a call to Irvin Jackson who is working away on two books right now, including Robotech UEEF Marines. We had a good discussion about these books and other projects.
11 years 8 months ago #19525

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

PALLADIUM BACK FROM GEN CON: ROBOTECH UPDATE

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...pdate-august-23-2012

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – August 23, 2012
We are committed to reinvigorating this ever popular game line. And it is only going to get hotter as we release several new RPG sourcebooks and
game pieces of the mecha and space ships. We are still formulating exactly what we are going to do with Robotech®, but it’s starting to look big. The fans we leaked some of our plans to at Gen Con were beside themselves with joy. Robotech® Genesis Pits Sourcebook is next.

I’ll be discussing plans with Tommy Yune at Harmony Gold next week and our ideas for Robotech® game pieces are quickly taking shape. Our plan is to wow and delight fans of Robotech®. Personally, I want to blow your minds. Stay tuned.
11 years 8 months ago #19584

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Sept. 27, 2012

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...te-september-27-2012

UPDATE: Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook

If Harmony Gold approves and allows everything we’re offering up for this book, you will love it. I’m almost done with the final edits and tweaks. It is packed with fun source material, new insight, creation and encounter tables, new monsters, mutants and ideas for adventure.
11 years 6 months ago #19639

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

FROM PALLADIUM BOOKS.

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php/about-p...date-october-25-2012

I’m done with my portion of the writing and editing. Wayne is finishing up his part of the final edits before it is sent to Harmony Gold for approval, which will be tomorrow. Most of the book is already in Harmony Gold’s hands and being reviewed for approval. We expect to start getting approvals any day now. Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook should see release in November.
11 years 5 months ago #19685

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php?option=...y-updates&Itemid=183

In final production! Goes to the printer next week. Approvals on text have been coming in from Harmony Gold. We have been making their changes and discussing others. Wayne has started typesetting. Layout is to follow next week. We’ve also been submitting artwork for approval.

As usual, Palladium’s awesome artists have knocked out one excellent piece of artwork after another. Apollo Okamura’s opening piece is breathtaking. The Manning Bros and Mike Wilson artwork is top notch as usual, and Ben, Nick, Mumah and the rest of the artists have turned in nice work as well.

Robotech fans are going to go wild over this outstanding new sourcebook. See the new description below for updated information about what it contains. Such as a new breed of Invid. Our goal is to send Robotech® Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook to the printer by the end of next week.

PRE ORDER BOOK HERE: Price $16.95
palladium-store.com/1001/product/555-Rob...Pits-Sourcebook.html

Robotech® Genesis Pits Sourcebook

The Genesis Pits Sourcebook takes a deep look at one of the most awesome and terrifying powers wielded by the Invid: the ability to alter genetic structures and evolve their own species as well as other beings. To that end, the Invid have built massive evolutionary laboratories across the Earth and numerous worlds in an effort to find the perfect form to dominate the universe forever. The sourcebook includes a wide range of mutations, different types of Genesis Pits, new Robotech O.C.C.s and new "Frankenmechs" – hybrid mecha made from the leftovers of Earth's fallen defenders.

The Genesis Pits Sourcebook goes beyond the cartoon and deep into the machinations of the Invid and their deadly consequences for all who happen into their path.

New genetic mutations usable by most characters.
Several never-before-seen Genesis Pits, like the Everglades Hell Gardens.
Evolutionary experiments gone wrong, like giant insects and devolved Invid, and extinct creatures from Earth's past.
Genesis Pits on alien worlds filled with strange monsters.
New Frankenmechs, like the Fury (a Valkyrie and Zentraedi power armor hybrid).
The last surviving Robotech Masters and their clones.
The Invid Simulagent R.C.C.
Mutated Zentraedi.
The fate of the Alaska Grand Cannon and more.
Written by Irvin Jackson. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
An 8½ x 11 inch sourcebook (not manga size).
96 pages – Cat. No. 555.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by MEMO1DOMINION.
11 years 5 months ago #19772

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by MaverickLSC on topic Robotech® RPG Palladium Books® Weekly Update

That looks great, thanks for keeping us upated on this memo.
The Sergeant Hartman of Robotech.com
11 years 5 months ago #19774

• MIlkManX
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • There is no Robotech gospel
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by MIlkManX on topic Robotech® RPG Palladium Books® Weekly Update

Ohh actual real new stuff! I may have to grab that. Been playing D&D with a group and trying to get them into Robotech RPG...
11 years 4 months ago #19779

• MEMO1DOMINION
  • Commander
  • Commander

MIlkManX wrote:

Ohh actual real new stuff! I may have to grab that. Been playing D&D with a group and trying to get them into Robotech RPG...

WISH YOU WERE LOCAL (FROM L.A.) BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I PLAYED D&D.
11 years 4 months ago #19799

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds