Nice improvement

• Thank you received: 114

Replied by MEMO1DOMINION on topic Re:Nice improvement

OK GUYS...

WE WORKING ON OUR MISSION STATEMENTE. AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO DO IT THAN HAVE YOU GUYS HELP WRITE IT.

SO EVERYONE, GATHER YOUR THOUGHTS AND HELP CREATE WHAT "IS" THIS SITE MEANS TO YOU AND WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE NEW FANS OR REGULAR BROWSERS KNOW. REMEMBER, ITS BY FANS FOR FANS AND I ASK YOU GUYS TO HELP..
WE WILL POST IT HERE AND IT CAN BE ALTERED THROUGH THE TIME OF THE SITE www.robotechx.com/about-the-site.html

ONE HAS ALREADY BEEN STARTED SO LETS TAKE IT FROM THERE. BUT LIKE I SAID, WE CAN ALTER AS WE GO

In late 2007 a group of Robotech enthusiasts had an idea. They wanted to bring Robotech fans from around the world together on a site as well as outside. In a nutshell, the site was to be fan-based: by the fans, for the fans. With creative liberties, the goal of RobotechX is to bring about all aspects of the Robotech universe.

Around the same time, progress was being made at the end of the 2007 San Diego Comic Con to start a Fan Robotech booth for the 2008 Con.

WILL ALTER A LITTLE TO READ...

In late 2007 a group of Robotech enthusiasts had an idea. They wanted to bring Robotech fans from around the world together on a site as well as outside. In a nutshell, the site was to be fan-based: by the fans, for the fans. With creative liberties with the goal of RobotechX to bring about all aspects of the Robotech universe. as for the X stands for EXTRA that this site will offer to the fandom.

This site is not a replacement of the official site www.robotech.com and we do incurage you still participate and be active in that site. HG owns the license to Robotech and hold the official canon to the Robotech universe. HG and the site it represents have to follow harsher rules to protect their intrest to their licence, extended licenses, company, and intrest they work with in the intertainment industry.

Consider this site an extention from where they are hold to those rules. This is a fans site in the world of Robotech.
"IF IT DOESN'T EXIST...BUILD IT"
15 years 9 months ago #677

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Nice improvement

Man we're not a freakin' corporation here. Why do we need a mission statement? What's next RobotechX stock? Its fine the way it is. Unless HG is threatening us?
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 9 months ago #680

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Last_Valk_Standing on topic Re:Nice improvement

would that trade on the S&P 500 or the Nasdaq?
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL
Huge fan of Attention On Deck website.

Official Reporter for MNN (Macross News Network LOL)
15 years 9 months ago #686

HA-HA-HA

FUNNY GUYS...

naw, just a thought about who we are and stuff. but if its cool as it is no problem.

hehehe
15 years 9 months ago #689

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Robotechx.com sets out to enable fans both new and old to connect in one place. It is helping to expand the horizons of Robotech Fandom in ways that Robotech.com as nice a site as it is, could never match.

Here Through the outstanding efforts of some hard core fans, we have a site that does what the internet was designed for- The creation of a truely fluid form of media that allows for the exchangeing of ideas that is unrestricted. Here on this site old fans can dig up our old war stories of Robotech, and new fans can see how truly amazeing this story really is, and all of us can watch and discuss the rapidly accelerateing future of Robotech.

Now more then ever Robotech is prepareing to push the envelop and what better way to celebrate then right here? The news and ideas on this site provide us with a uniqe view of Robotech's development world wide. Here we can see not only how RT is growing in our own neighborhoods but around the globe. From South America to Japan there are RT fans everywhere and thanks to this site it is even easier to see the world wide effect of RT and share with one another regardless of where we live.

Robotechx.com is not entagled in the restrictive web that the official site is, so here we can also learn about and freely enjoy each element that was used to make up Robotech as we know it. The continuing stories BW contiues to make are freely open to discussion here with out worry about being pegged by a mod for non HG content.:ohmy:

Robotechx.com Is Dedicated to the fans who have kept RT alive and to the new ones just learning about it in a way that it should be. On a site by the fans and for the fans.

I know I haven't contributed much to this site but i can't tell you guys how much i appreciate what all of you do here. Your doing a fantastic job and i'm excited with what i see every time i come here.

Now i'm going to get off my soap box and go hide. :S
sorry i get kinda zelous sometimes and start to preach... :dry:
Co-Commander, Vulture Flight 59th Combined Tactical Operations Group (Gamma Wing)

Member of AkL

15 years 8 months ago #811

• SIGHUP
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by SIGHUP on topic Re:Nice improvement

Haha man, that was pretty good!
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
15 years 8 months ago #815

wonderfull...

you should run for president.

hehehe
15 years 8 months ago #842

• Last_Valk_Standing
  • REF Member
  • REF Member
  • SDF-1 Shellback

Ha ha ha oh so funny.

Member of AkL

15 years 8 months ago #862

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds