Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

• SIGHUP
  • SIGHUP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Admin this!
  • Thank you received: 32

Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011 was created by SIGHUP

Hey Robotech fans! If you couldn't make it to this year's San Diego Comic Con International 2011, you probably missed out on the free buttons that we gave away at the RobotechX booth courtesy of A&E Entertainment. Luckily there is still one more chance for you to get your hands on a set of buttons for free by entering our Robotech Buttons Giveaway! There are five sets of buttons to giveaway folks!

Rules and how to enter the giveaway

The rules are very simple, you must have a RobotechX.com account in good standing. To enter all you have to do is post "give me my free buttons!" on the Robotech Buttons Giveaway! thread. Five winners will be determined via random drawing.

You must enter by September 10, 2011

Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the U.S. who are 13 years of age or older and are RobotechX.com members whose accounts are in good standing.

Prize Deadlines: All contests will conclude on the date posted. Winners will be selected from a random drawing scheduled to be held up to seven (7) days after the deadline.

Winner Selection and Notification: The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Any attempted second entry shall be discarded, and the entrant may be disqualified from the Contest. All drawings will be conducted under the supervision of RobotechX. The decisions of RobotechX are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants need not be present at the drawing to win a prize. Winner will be notified by e-mail or private message. If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made within five (5) business days of RobotechX’s first attempt, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may be selected.

General Conditions:
This Contest is void where and to the extent prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable laws, including, without limitation, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. In the event of non-compliance by any winner with the official rules of this Contest, an alternate winner may be selected. Prizes are non-transferable. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in a disqualification of the winner and an alternate winner may be selected. All prizes will be awarded. Except where legally prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for RobotechX to use each winner’s name, username and testimonials, in printed, broadcast or other media, whether now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, in any manner it deems appropriate in connection with promoting this or any other Contest and/or promotion sponsored by it, without further compensation to the winner.
--David Pena
SIGHUP
www.robotechx.com - a fandom based site | RIP Carl Macek (1951-2010)
12 years 8 months ago #17381
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by dancalan on topic Re: Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

Give me my free buttons! :woohoo:
12 years 8 months ago #17382

Replied by rtsurfer on topic Re: Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

"give me my free buttons!" plezzzzzz :)
"rtsurfer's two cent..." ;O)

rtsurfer's ROBOTECH archive
12 years 8 months ago #17383
  • Brooklyn-Red-Leg
  • Veritech Fighter
  • Veritech Fighter

Replied by Brooklyn-Red-Leg on topic Re: Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

Tell me which asshole I have to chew out for fucking up the Nova Satori button!
12 years 8 months ago #17384

Replied by Kevin1127 on topic Re: Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

Give me my free buttons :)
12 years 8 months ago #17387
  • ps99041
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by ps99041 on topic Re: Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

Give me my free buttons
12 years 8 months ago #17388

Replied by Tomax on topic Re: Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

"give me my free buttons!" (Please) =)
12 years 8 months ago #17389

Replied by Broody on topic Re: Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

give me my free buttons!

oh wait... im not a US resident... dang...
too insignificant to be banned anywhere!
12 years 8 months ago #17390

Replied by Phred on topic Re: Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

give me my free buttons!, please.
12 years 8 months ago #17394
  • Lancer
  • Academy Cadet
  • Academy Cadet
  • Robotech Guru Extraordinaire!

Replied by Lancer on topic Re: Robotech Button Giveaway - Enter by September 10, 2011

GIVE ME MY FREE BUTTONS!!!
"Robotech is God...Robotech is Life"--I said this in the Shadow Chronicles DVD
12 years 8 months ago #17395
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds